Possible Violation???

ser93boy

Expert
Hello, I had a question for everyone.

I just received a call from a guy that asked me if the number that he just called was the correct number for EPIC. Epic is a State Pharmaceutical Assistant Program for the state of New York.

I told him no, it was the number of of an agent. He then told me that someone gave him my number and told him that it was the number for Epic He then asked me who Epic was. I told him that Epic helps seniors with their prescription drug co-payments. I then asked him who referred him to me and, and he mentioned a name that I did not recall. I told him that I could give him the number, for Epic and then he said that he would look it up on his own. That was the end of the conversation.

The question is can I get in trouble for telling him that EPIC helps seniors with prescription drug copayments?

I thought that saying "prescription drug copayments", was a no no as far as CMS is concerned.

When it comes to CMS, I am very paranoid lol and feel that they are always looking over my shoulders and just waiting to bust me. lol

I thought that saying "prescription drug copayments", was a no no as far as CMS is concerned.

When it comes to CMS, I am very paranoid lol and feel that they are always looking over my shoulders and just waiting to bust me. lol
As long as you don't sell drug plans, you can say whatever you want.

There are people stealing millions from Medicare every day and it takes CMS years to catch up.

I think you are a small concern in their eyes.

Paranoia from killer weed? :skeptical::skeptical:

Back