POST AEP Plans/lead Sources

Medicare.guy

Expert
2016 have been doing DM Medicare leads---selling Medicare and pivoting to FE.

Close rates have not been good; I'm interested in finding a new lead source(s) for 2017

Don't want or need to go into a lot of detail as I'd rather make it an open ended question. What works best for you to develop Medicare leads?

(Just got an email from Leadshub about FB marketing--not sure about that?)

Learning from your mistakes/successes is appreciated

Networking.

Thank you cards after each sale AND referral.

A reminder during the AEP call that I am trying to build my business and would really appreciate it if they passed my name along, liked my FB page or emailed me people that they want me to call/email.

I see a surge in referrals after the April newsletter and 4th of July cards.

Interestingly--I have some friends that are FINRA brokers and PC agents

Have sent them information, primers on Medicare--they tell me they don't write it and no one ever asks them for it.

BUT--those people as sources of referrals come up all the time so it must work for someone!

Yeah wish I could get to ordertaker and not promoter!

Interestingly--I have some friends that are FINRA brokers and PC agents

Have sent them information, primers on Medicare--they tell me they don't write it and no one ever asks them for it.

BUT--those people as sources of referrals come up all the time so it must work for someone!

Yeah wish I could get to ordertaker and not promoter!

Some times it can take a little while for a center of influence to understand the value that you can provide and turn into a valuable relationship for you.

I recommend sitting your advisor friends down in front of a white board and educating them on Medicare 101. Demonstrate where their clients may be easily confused on complex issues and how you can help their clients solve these issues and transition smoothly into retirement.

2016 have been doing DM Medicare leads---selling Medicare and pivoting to FE.

Close rates have not been good; I'm interested in finding a new lead source(s) for 2017

Don't want or need to go into a lot of detail as I'd rather make it an open ended question. What works best for you to develop Medicare leads?

(Just got an email from Leadshub about FB marketing--not sure about that?)

Learning from your mistakes/successes is appreciated

While you should be doing what everyone is advising (except Rick ;)), let's start with what you are presently doing.

What's your demographics on those leads? Age, income.

Are you setting appointments on the phone or door knocking them?

Other than that I would wonder about your presentation and what it's like. (feel free to give me a call to work on that if you think it might need a little tweaking).

While you should be doing what everyone is advising (except Rick ;)), let's start with what you are presently doing.

What's your demographics on those leads? Age, income.

Are you setting appointments on the phone or door knocking them?

Other than that I would wonder about your presentation and what it's like. (feel free to give me a call to work on that if you think it might need a little tweaking).

Yes - I had similar questions in mind.

Are you selling over the phone or f2f?

The issue isn't the presentation or calling/knocking etc

The issue is with leads----

"I have no idea why I sent it in"
"I thought this was the gummint"
"I didn't send that in"
"I am Captain Kangaroo"

I am standing back and trying to imagine something 45 or 90 degrees different than this year. Its not been BAD--just FAR too much wasted time

There is far far too much chaff and wasted time and not near enough selling.

I know there are tens of thousands of people in my area that WANT to talk to someone that can solve their problems--I have to find a way to connect to them

Back