Post-AEP Plans.......

Labesky

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Had a post a while back about changing focus and got some great feedback.

Last couple of years Jan-Aug I've been mostly MAPD/SNPs, some FE and even less Med Supp.

My intent for next year is to sell a LOT more Med Supp and SOME more FE (as a pivot to MAPD, Med Supp etc)

I have an OK system for FE-but not for Med Supp--so smarten me up! Frankly I have gotten better advice on here than from any upline--so hit me!

(and YES I know WC Fields said Never smarten up a chump!)

* Is DM the best way to get Med Supp leads? If so--HOW? Demographics? Mail to Seniors complexes? T65? T67?

* I had several mention Facebook leads for MedSupp/FE--- talked with friends of mine that are FB fanatics and they have no clue how that would work?

* I have some other referral sources--Senior Property Managers, clients--but its never enough. A friend tells me he has a number of ED Jones "Advisors" that send him referrals. Any luck with advisors? (Ive been down the P/C agent path many times----dry hole)

Yes I know these are open ended--I'm just looking to drain your skulls and sort through it.

THANKS IN ADVANCE!!!

Had a post a while back about changing focus and got some great feedback.

Last couple of years Jan-Aug I've been mostly MAPD/SNPs, some FE and even less Med Supp.

My intent for next year is to sell a LOT more Med Supp and SOME more FE (as a pivot to MAPD, Med Supp etc)

I have an OK system for FE-but not for Med Supp--so smarten me up! Frankly I have gotten better advice on here than from any upline--so hit me!

(and YES I know WC Fields said Never smarten up a chump!)

* Is DM the best way to get Med Supp leads? If so--HOW? Demographics? Mail to Seniors complexes? T65? T67?

* I had several mention Facebook leads for MedSupp/FE--- talked with friends of mine that are FB fanatics and they have no clue how that would work?

* I have some other referral sources--Senior Property Managers, clients--but its never enough. A friend tells me he has a number of ED Jones "Advisors" that send him referrals. Any luck with advisors? (Ive been down the P/C agent path many times----dry hole)

Yes I know these are open ended--I'm just looking to drain your skulls and sort through it.

THANKS IN ADVANCE!!!

I always like T67+ when mailing out leads. So it's my opinion that you should be doing mail drops, but also some telemarketed leads peppered in.

As for Facebook, I do know there are agent who are generating leads from there. I'm not sure how it works either, but if you can ever figure it out it doesn't sound half bad and it's cheap.

Get referrals from any source that you can get them from!

Do you have a preference on the card for T67? What is the message? "You screwed up when you were 65 now I can fix it?" LOL

Do you have a preference on the card for T67? What is the message? "You screwed up when you were 65 now I can fix it?" LOL

LOL....nah, just the standard "...recent changes in Medicare...." card.

You see, the thing about the T67's is that they are already used to how Medicare pays and all, had a rate increase or two, and hopefully they have realized that all the plans are the same and it's about the $$. If not, then time to educate them!

btw the broker I work closely with has a T65 "letter" he has used for years and it really kicks ***. Page one is a letter just introducing him and his services--attached is two sided--summary of Area MAPD plans and MS plans/premiums. His wife HAND ADDRESSES AND STAMPS and it works very well--think I am going to piggy back on that in the areas he does not hit. So my T65 efforts look OK

btw the broker I work closely with has a T65 "letter" he has used for years and it really kicks ***. Page one is a letter just introducing him and his services--attached is two sided--summary of Area MAPD plans and MS plans/premiums. His wife HAND ADDRESSES AND STAMPS and it works very well--think I am going to piggy back on that in the areas he does not hit. So my T65 efforts look OK

If it works for him and you follow what he does, it should certainly work for you.

Every agent and their brother is out there after the Medicare supplement. I have a slightly different approach.
I only focus on T65's and I go after their Medicare Part D. I offer to collect their Rx's, run the Plan Finder, explain the options and then enroll them.
Medicare Part D is easily the more confusing between Med supp's & Part D.
If you solve their Part D concerns, the med supp then falls in your lap.

Every agent and their brother is out there after the Medicare supplement. I have a slightly different approach.
I only focus on T65's and I go after their Medicare Part D. I offer to collect their Rx's, run the Plan Finder, explain the options and then enroll them.
Medicare Part D is easily the more confusing between Med supp's & Part D.
If you solve their Part D concerns, the med supp then falls in your lap.

You reach the T65s via DM? How do you find them?

If the letter has prices or benefit info for MA plans, it isn't likely to be complaint.

Back