Postal Service Retiree

saintstigers

Guru
100+ Post Club
Louisiana
Any of ya'll familiar with what kind of retiree medical plan us postal workers receive. Had a Postal worker contact me yesterday wanting to find out about what his options were for Medicare. He said he has retiree benefits from USPS that will be secondary to Medicare. He wasn't sure if he needed a Supplement, Part C or Part D.

I would think if he's a USPS retiree, their Federal retiree health benefits would be more than adequate. Wouldn't need to enroll in anything else.

Any of ya'll familiar with what kind of retiree medical plan us postal workers receive. Had a Postal worker contact me yesterday wanting to find out about what his options were for Medicare. He said he has retiree benefits from USPS that will be secondary to Medicare. He wasn't sure if he needed a Supplement, Part C or Part D.

I would think if he's a USPS retiree, their Federal retiree health benefits would be more than adequate. Wouldn't need to enroll in anything else.

they have very good coverage that basically pays everything after medicare and they pay 100 -200 month

https://www.opm.gov/healthcare-insurance/healthcare/plan-information/compare-plans/

Back