Postponed for Large Groups?

bluemarlin08

Guru
1000 Post Club
Isn't this law, how can the president change the law without Congress making the change? How can the executive branch decide what part of any law be changed?

We now have a monarch. You must have missed the memo. He can decide which laws apply to him, which don't.

Remember how he made new bankruptcy rules for GM?

Ha ha ha. Like the repubs are going to stand up on the floor of the house and senate and say we demand large employer penalties NOT be postponed. Obama knows he's got them in check. He outsmarts the pubs around every corner...lol. It's like watching the road runner and the coyote.

Same thing with the individual penalty what repub will demand that those Not be postponed or any other negative thing with this law they want to change or stall.

I just hope we can still make some money off this thing. However I would not try and plan a career from it.

Ha ha ha. Like the repubs are going to stand up on the floor of the house and senate and say we demand large employer penalties NOT be postponed. Obama knows he's got them in check. He outsmarts the pubs around every corner...lol. It's like watching the road runner and the coyote.

Same thing with the individual penalty what repub will demand that those Not be postponed or any other negative thing with this law they want to change or stall.

I just hope we can still make some money off this thing. However I would not try and plan a career from it.

The road to serfdom is paved with "supposed" good intentions!!

You have a good point. Add to that, it is the executive branch that is responsible to executing the law...Gee can we see CMS or Health and Human services doing anything.

The remaining law will go full steam ahead knowing the House will not authorize additional funding. When the subsidy money runs out and the House refuses to loosen the purse strings the Repubs will be hung out to dry by BHO and cited as a reason to throw them out and give the House back to the Dems.

Back