Posts Deleted

Why do some fairly harmless posts get deleted and others that are inflammatory, defamatory, racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, etc. get to stay posted?

Like I have had a couple of posts removed this year, and they weren't particularly nasty, and certainly not aimed at anyone in particular, but they were deleted. I'm just curious.

I mean like someone openly gay bashes the lead champion in NC and it stays up year round. I merely mention that about the only thing MGA's are good for is running to the mail box to collect their commission checks and it gets removed?

It's a true statement anyway. I left a message for an MGA yesterday, whom I send about $5K month in life business, and never talk to, and instead of calling me back, he asked the carrier rep to call me back for him.

It was awkward for both of us because he could easily have answered me, and she just had to say it before she hung up, she practically said I'm sorry you have a jack ass for a general agent.

I feel your pain. In our local Seattle paper usually just after I've made a great point about how s hitty Obamacare is going to be for Washington state residents, the post disappears to the underworld of the paper's website. Pretty much like clockwork.

What's also dam funny is in their forum I'm considered to be a conservative for my opinions, here just the opposite.

Now you know who. Just gotta figure out why.

Sometimes I put up posts then delete them just to beat Sti to the punch.

Back