Power/Predictive Dialer - Up to 8 Outbound Lines - Starts at $49/month!

Josh

Guru
5000 Post Club
For about a year I've been able to offer folks the ability to use the same dialing platform that I've used for about four years. It's had some upgrades along the way and now the signup process is fully automated which means BETTER PRICING!

You can learn more about the dialer and signup for it at Welcome to AffordableDialer.com. There are three different pricing plans you can find at Pricing | Welcome to AffordableDialer.com.

The base plan for $49/month includes up to 40 hours per month which is about 10 hours a week, the next step up is $79 which includes 80 hours per month which is about 20 hours per week.

Please feel free to shoot me an email if you have any questions before signing up, [email protected].

Major improvement to our service:

No more downloads required!

You can use our service directly from Google Chrome or Firefox without installing anything!

If you're looking for an affordable power dialer check us out. Don't forget to ask about how we can keep you TCPA compliant by providing phone lists that are scrubbed against the have cellphones scrubbed AND remove federal DNC numbers.

I'm interested if it is legal in Kansas and/or Missouri

I'm unaware of any state it's illegal to use in. I believe any form of cold calling to seniors in Ohio (by hand or using a dialer) is banned, but that's the only limitation I'm aware of.

Josh,

How does this system compare to Mojo dialing 3 lines at a time? Are you offering up to 8 lines at a time for only $49 a month for 40 hours??? Mojo has some great new features with lead lists, is yours similar?

Josh,

How does this system compare to Mojo dialing 3 lines at a time? Are you offering up to 8 lines at a time for only $49 a month for 40 hours??? Mojo has some great new features with lead lists, is yours similar?

It's a little bit of a different critter, but they do the same job. The reality is that rarely will an agent need more than four lines at a time, in fact usually 2-3 is sufficient, but it is one way I differentiate myself from the competition. Another way is with the pricing model. Any provider is going to have to pay for the phone calls made. It's not much per call, but to offer an unlimited plan for $99/month means that your low usage users (under 20 hours a week) are going to end up directly or indirectly subsidizing the higher usage folks (especially the 40 hour/week+ crowd). By having different plans available, most folks are going to be able to save more than a few bucks by using a lower tier usage plan.

The dialer I offer is a very powerful dialer and it particularly excels in areas an agent is dialing for themselves (on price) or when they have another person telemarketing for them (reporting). Although you can keep notes on calls, set call backs, and record calls, there isn't CRM built-in with reminders for follow-up outside of just being logged in and dialing. There also is not any email functionality.

Feel free to reach out to me if you have any other questions, [email protected].

Back