Praise God from Whom All Blessing Flow

billyb

Guru
1000 Post Club
Florida
I get 15 DM leads a week and spend 2 days, 3 if needed, in the field and they still pile up on me because my area is so rural. Sold just over $6600AP this week. Best week I have had selling FE in a long time. I realize that don't sound like much production to some of you guys, but I am very happy.

Working 15 DM leads a week in Florida... that is an awesome week, for sure!

Bet you're glad I kept pushing the lead program now! lol

Congrats on a killer week...

I get 15 DM leads a week and spend 2 days, 3 if needed, in the field and they still pile up on me because my area is so rural. Sold just over $6600AP this week. Best week I have had selling FE in a long time. I realize that don't sound like much production to some of you guys, but I am very happy.

Sounds like a fantastic week to me.. Congrats.

Dude that is a big week no matter WHO you are! Congrats and keep it up!

A lot of people don't make that in a month. Good job. Now you are on a roll. That's when you want to step on the gas.

Whoever comes up the lowest price on FEX Quotes gets the app if they qualify. 3 with SNL, 3 with MOO, 2 with Assurity and 1 with Americo. I wish Assurity paid better because they show up #1 on a lot of cases here.

----------

Going to Tallahassee tomorrow to Doak After Dark with Blake Shelton. Rest on Sunday so I can go after it again next week.

Whoever comes up the lowest price on FEX Quotes gets the app if they qualify. 3 with SNL, 3 with MOO, 2 with Assurity and 1 with Americo. I wish Assurity paid better because they show up #1 on a lot of cases here.

----------

Going to Tallahassee tomorrow to Doak After Dark with Blake Shelton. Rest on Sunday so I can go after it again next week.

Assurity pays good, but they are tough to deal with. They look for reasons not to approve apps it seems. I had an agent just had an app declined because they couldn't verify the beneficiaries SSN. That is not even a requirement. Not even asking for correction or details...just decline.

Back