Pre Ex & Underwriting Question

I'm on the mobile website, and I don't see the search function. (I apologize for a newbie question.)

If switching a client from carrier A plan F ,which he/she has had for 2 years, to carrier B plan F does he or she have to pass the underwriting health questions or does the this fall under the pre existing conditions exemption?

I'm on the mobile website, and I don't see the search function. (I apologize for a newbie question.)

If switching a client from carrier A plan F ,which he/she has had for 2 years, to carrier B plan F does he or she have to pass the underwriting health questions or does the this fall under the pre existing conditions exemption?

If you were in one of those "Birthday Rule" states there would be no underwriting. Since you are in GA, then yes, they will need to answer the questions on the app.

Why is it that when newbies get on here and ask a sincere question, from a thread that is used for informational purposes, do these "GURU" agents, always have to bust their balls? Were you not a newbie breaking into the industry at one time? Some of us newbies would just like to be assured of what we read, and not hear how maybe your dick swings a little closer to the ground because you have sold an app. Why not just sincerely answer the question??? And to think that most of you guys on this thread are recruiting agents? Its funny how everyone wants to know who sent this video out to make sure your not the guy with the bad advice!!!

The OP should not be selling Medicare supplements. He is a danger to his clients. This site offers good advise to most questions that are asked. If you ask a elementary school like question, and, you get flamed, my advice is to get thicker skin. Dealing with prospects/applicants, you will need even thicker skin. My advice to the OP is to purchase several E & O policies. Or, get more training before selling.

Is this is serious question or are you trolling us?

Back