Pre Ex & Underwriting Question

Everybody chill.

He's a newbie. He has obviously spent some time on the forum, because he apologized that he couldn't use the search button from a mobile device to look for the answer.

AND he said he was a newbie. Its NOT a stupid question. If you live in Tahoe, the answer is underwriting for the east side of the lake and birthday rule on the west.

It was a valid newbie question. Cut him some slack.

(On the other hand, newbie, if you can take heat, get out of the kitchen!)

The OP should not be selling Medicare supplements. He is a danger to his clients. This site offers good advise to most questions that are asked. If you ask a elementary school like question, and, you get flamed, my advice is to get thicker skin. Dealing with prospects/applicants, you will need even thicker skin. My advice to the OP is to purchase several E & O policies. Or, get more training before selling.

Morning DS,

I just wanted to thank you for the concern of any potential clients. :nah: Just FYI, I haven't sold the first supp. I have not even signed any contracts to be appointed with any carriers yet. So, with that in mind my E&O is safe and secure. I have been trying to soak up as much info as possible the past two weeks, and watched a video that I'm sure I must have misunderstood the premise of the agent's comments.

I think it is interesting that someone else fans that flames, and somehow you feel the need to "flame" me. LOL My skin is plenty "thick" enough. Thanks for the pep talk!

The OP should not be selling Medicare supplements. He is a danger to his clients. This site offers good advise to most questions that are asked. If you ask a elementary school like question, and, you get flamed, my advice is to get thicker skin. Dealing with prospects/applicants, you will need even thicker skin. My advice to the OP is to purchase several E & O policies. Or, get more training before selling.

Dayton, you're a smart guy but you sure as hell didn't come into this business knowing everything. Everybody has to start somewhere.

I think all these old timers on here need to try and recall what it was like when you were new. Maybe you've been in the business so long that you can't remember.

Given the complete lack of knowledge, I suggest this newbie consider someplace that might have medicare training (101).

Hope he can find such a site.

Rick

Morning DS,

I just wanted to thank you for the concern of any potential clients. :nah: Just FYI, I haven't sold the first supp. I have not even signed any contracts to be appointed with any carriers yet. So, with that in mind my E&O is safe and secure. I have been trying to soak up as much info as possible the past two weeks, and watched a video that I'm sure I must have misunderstood the premise of the agent's comments.

I think it is interesting that someone else fans that flames, and somehow you feel the need to "flame" me. LOL My skin is plenty "thick" enough. Thanks for the pep talk!

Since you're just getting started, here's the BEST site you can go to learn about selling Med Supps.:yes:

MedicareAgentTraining.com - Medicare training on how to sell Medicare Supplements by phone

Good luck!

Back