Pre-License Material in Spanish?

ExamFX offers it in Spanish, but i don't recommend you do the test in Spanish. The state has not done a very good job in translating the information, so it is even more difficult. I have had some of my students study Spanish material and then take the test in Spanish and they couldn't pass. We have better success by teaching word association and bullited information.

ExamFX offers it in Spanish, but i don't recommend you do the test in Spanish. The state has not done a very good job in translating the information, so it is even more difficult. I have had some of my students study Spanish material and then take the test in Spanish and they couldn't pass. We have better success by teaching word association and bullited information.
I know from another thread that you are based in Texas, I have taught there the last 2 years, but I am based in PA. I was under the impression that state exam can be switched at will from English to Spanish, do you know if that is wrong?

To OP: just to piggy back off of agent2011, I have gotten a lot of feedback from ESL candidates that there are a lot of insurance terms that do not have a direct translation to Spanish. It would be very helpful in the long run to learn and test in English.

I know from another thread that you are based in Texas, I have taught there the last 2 years, but I am based in PA. I was under the impression that state exam can be switched at will from English to Spanish, do you know if that is wrong?

To OP: just to piggy back off of agent2011, I have gotten a lot of feedback from ESL candidates that there are a lot of insurance terms that do not have a direct translation to Spanish. It would be very helpful in the long run to learn and test in English.

It can't be switched at will when you take the real exam. With ExamFX' Simulator, you can go from English to Spanish. Students can sign up to take their exam in Spanish, but once you get into it, there's no turning back.

I had forgotten about this thread.

But the original request was for some of my new agents that are Spanish speaking only, and from what I heard the translation is awful.

Unfortunately the people I was trying to get licensed gave up, so it was a failed experiment. I don't know if I want to try it again.

Hello,

There is a way for students to learn in Spanish. I actually tutor those who want to take the exam in Spanish. The problem is that only a few states offer it. NY, CA, NJ, NM. In Florida as well. NY is the best. It is all online. The test is provided in both languages, so Students have a much higher chance to pass it. I have 100% success with it.

Back