Pre-Qualified Leads

Veronica

Expert
Would like to know the best place online to find prequalified leads? Meaning people whom have already requested information on life insurance. I did some door to door today but didn't get one sale. Only one possible. I plan to get back out there on Monday. Would love to do it everyday until I generate enough sales but I'm working a part-time job and doing my insurance work on my off days. Just having trouble generating leads. Can someone give some advise on here the best way to find the insurance minded individuals?

Pre-qualified leads are the best. The buyer knows exactly what they need, how much the plan costs and they can afford the coverage.

Life just doesn't get any easier. I LOVE pre-qualified leads.

I admire your tenacity. Knocking on doors is a tough way to go.

You are obviously new to insurance. That is not a bad thing but it does sound like you may have been given some bad advice as in someone blowing smoke up your butt.

A "pre-qualified lead" can be a question like "are you still breathing". If the person answers yes then that person is considered "pre-qualified". Just like the letters one gets about a credit card offer where they say "you have been pre-qualified for a $50,000 credit line". People get that letter because they are "still breathing".

Don't piss away your money on that crap. Since you are still working a part-time job you don't sound like you can afford to do that.

My best advice to you is to contact Hoosier Daddy, real name Travis, and talk to him before you make any decisions about spending your money on "pre-qualified" leads.

Not only can he give you excellent advice, for free, but has a very impressive training program. He is one hell of a nice guy and will not blow smoke.

You can read some of his information in the Insurance Offers section and contact him at [email protected] .

Good luck and if you ever decide to enter the senior market and sell Medicare Supplements give me a call.

Would like to know the best place online to find prequalified leads? Meaning people whom have already requested information on life insurance. I did some door to door today but didn't get one sale.

Veronica, with all due respect, you seem a little naive.

Door-to-door for life insurance ain't gonna get it. If you're looking for a lead source that provides guaranteed sales...you're not gonna find it.

If it was that easy, wouldn't everybody do it?

Here's what you need: an intelligent marketing plan; some capital to carry it out; the wherewithal to get through the difficult/unlucky times.

Anyone that promises you anything else is lying to you.

Bon chance.

Back