Precise Leads

Stay away from precise leads they are not exclusive leads and they are terrible save your money

one of my employees has been talking about precise..they must have cold called our office...have them on a list should i ever need additional volume or if i have to cancel one of my subscriptions....what happened?

Their leads are not exclusive and they stink bug time, crooks plus they charge your cc when you asked them not too

The top company that i work with sends me a new invoice every time that I have to reorder..they won't ever charge me without me signing that new invoice. They also claim to be exclusive, which i believe that they're only selling the lead to me but i find it hard to believe that the lead only went to their website....most of these internet leads are shoppers. They're looking to save money. I only close about 12%....it's a low number, but the numbers make sense over the course of time. I found that buying "real time" leads for the lowest possible cost gives me my highest ROI ... aged leads took too much time to work and close...and I don't see the value in $20 leads when I pay $7 for the same quality. I won't work with a company that can automatically charge me though..it's too bad. One of my reps was really trying to get me to work with Precise.

I was cold called by a Precise Leads rep today. He asked me if I was working with any "marketing companies." So, I told him I self-generate my leads and oh, by the way, Precise Leads has an awful reputation. His brilliant reply: "with your attitude I see no reason for us to continue this converaation." Really? You think? As if I wasn't about to hang up on him

I was cold called by a Precise Leads rep today. He asked me if I was working with any "marketing companies." So, I told him I self-generate my leads and oh, by the way, Precise Leads has an awful reputation. His brilliant reply: "with your attitude I see no reason for us to continue this converaation." Really? You think? As if I wasn't about to hang up on him

haha, keeps getting better for these guys. If I was the owner of the company, I would contact you and find out your name so I could track which sales rep said that.

Honestly I just don't get how this happens so frequently.

So this is a website of forums for people in the insurance business. The insurance business has dozens of different types of insurance. Additionally, X line of insurance has no bearing on Y line of insurance.

Now here we are in a "Leads" forum. A thread within this forum is made regarding a company that sells leads. This company, Precise leads, sells different leads for various lines of insurance.

If someone makes a thread in the Leads forum giving feedback about a company that sells all types of insurance leads, how the in world do you not cite what type of insurance you were dealing with?

Furthermore, how can multiple other agents respond in said thread, and literally nobody bothers to reference or clarify the line of insurance everyone is speaking on?

If anyone has a bad experience with xxx company's life insurance leads, it does not inherently mean their annuity leads are bad, or their LTC leads are bad.

This seems to happen whenever someone makes a thread in the leads forum. How this happens so frequently, I'll never ever understand.

haha, keeps getting better for these guys. If I was the owner of the company, I would contact you and find out your name so I could track which sales rep said that.

Well i also might have told him to go %%*^# himself too. Lol. Got another call today from Precise Leads. "Sales manager". Ugggh. Do they not understand I would never buy their garbage leads. I get organic leads daily.

----------

Honestly I just don't get how this happens so frequently.

So this is a website of forums for people in the insurance business. The insurance business has dozens of different types of insurance. Additionally, X line of insurance has no bearing on Y line of insurance.

Now here we are in a "Leads" forum. A thread within this forum is made regarding a company that sells leads. This company, Precise leads, sells different leads for various lines of insurance.

If someone makes a thread in the Leads forum giving feedback about a company that sells all types of insurance leads, how the in world do you not cite what type of insurance you were dealing with?

Furthermore, how can multiple other agents respond in said thread, and literally nobody bothers to reference or clarify the line of insurance everyone is speaking on?

If anyone has a bad experience with xxx company's life insurance leads, it does not inherently mean their annuity leads are bad, or their LTC leads are bad.

This seems to happen whenever someone makes a thread in the leads forum. How this happens so frequently, I'll never ever understand.

So go buy leads and make your own judgements. No one here is stopping you, Sir.

Latest posts

Back