Precise Leads

ericinsures

Expert
Don't ever waste a single moment in your life with precise leads they are the absolute worst lead vendor with poor quality and extremely difficult to work with! Aweful in every sense of the word

or if one does a search function on the forum they would already have this information.........maybe would have saved you the hassle....

They called me today. I was interested by what the rep was saying until he says "Do you want healthy final expense leads that are waiting for you to call and eager to purchase. All you have to do is contact them and the sale is made." By experience I knew what he is stating wasn't true. Ended the call.

Yes but when they hit your credit card without authorization and won't pay you back it's a constant reminder to get the word out on these thieves plus I decided to burn through the leads since I was getting nowhere trying to get my funds back. Internet leads are dead

I talked to them recently. What I didn't like was the hard sell, they pressured me to put the charge on my card for lead deposit during the fist phone call to them.

When I was hesitant, they did the takeaway close and said maybe they weren't the lead company for me. I don't like this kind of sales schtick. I was curious about them and if this is their routine with others.

Glad I saw this thread and will read the other threads on them.

I used precise leads because of Insurancesplash.com recommending them for Medicare agents. I used them for Medicare leads and it was spotty. I easily made all of my money back and then some, but I did get several leads that were intended to be dental.

They were quickly responsive in refunding inadequate leads.

I used them in a market that we are already strongly branded in and I believe that the name helped me close a lot of them. I will let you know if I use them outside of my general area.

Also, I would like to add that my biggest complaint is not being able to charge my account as i want to. They just wanted to keep me on automatic draft or recharge. Didn't like that.

JC

----------

Also, I think that people are quick to say "these leads suck", but if you continue to work almost any leads, you can get something out of them. The only way to get leads where people are beating down your door to buy from you is to generate your own where someone else is calling you asking questions. We find that local television stations do this, but it is expensive. I am sure the internet can do this too, but it is very time consuming and possibly expensive until you iron it out correctly.

Whiny posts are not always helpful.

Of course we want to know which leads are the most quality, but I don't need to know when they were rude to you or didn't respond with "please sell me everything you have kind sir."

I used precise leads because of Insurancesplash.com recommending them for Medicare agents. I used them for Medicare leads and it was spotty. I easily made all of my money back and then some, but I did get several leads that were intended to be dental. They were quickly responsive in refunding inadequate leads. I used them in a market that we are already strongly branded in and I believe that the name helped me close a lot of them. I will let you know if I use them outside of my general area. Also, I would like to add that my biggest complaint is not being able to charge my account as i want to. They just wanted to keep me on automatic draft or recharge. Didn't like that. JC ---------- Also, I think that people are quick to say "these leads suck", but if you continue to work almost any leads, you can get something out of them. The only way to get leads where people are beating down your door to buy from you is to generate your own where someone else is calling you asking questions. We find that local television stations do this, but it is expensive. I am sure the internet can do this too, but it is very time consuming and possibly expensive until you iron it out correctly. Whiny posts are not always helpful. Of course we want to know which leads are the most quality, but I don't need to know when they were rude to you or didn't respond with "please sell me everything you have kind sir."

I never understood why these companies need agents to set up an account and auto draft.

If the leads work agents will come back and buy more.

I never understood why these companies need agents to set up an account and auto draft.

If the leads work agents will come back and buy more.

I completely agree. Actually, I would have probably went back already, but I don't want to set it up that way.

I like Targetleads mailers because I buy them when I want to. No subscription.

JC

Back