Precision Leads or Western Resource

insurance0707

Guru
1000 Post Club
Michigan
I was thinking about doing a lead drop and am debating between using Precision Leads or Western Rescource. Does anyone have any opinions on which lead company gets a better return? (Precision leads used to be kramer.)

what kind of return are you getting txproducer? Are you using them for med supp leads? They definlty have a better price than precision leads on their mailings

Western Resource has been good for me. Communication is great. Tell Pam that Kevin w/ Anchor Line sent you. They email the leads to me so that I don't have to wait until "snail mail" gets them to me. Price is competitive. So far I have done two 1,000 piece mailers. 1st one I got 21 cards back (FE mailer) 2nd one is a Medsupp/FE combo and I just got my 1st batch of leads back. I got 14 today, so I expect to get around 20 when all is said and done. The REAL IMPORTANT key is what you do when you get the lead. DO NOT, I REPEAT......DO NOT CALL THESE PEOPLE!!!! Before I get jumped on for violating all of the moronic rules big bro. set up for us, let me say that I am not selling MA. You WILL find that most people have no earthly idea what you are talking about on the phone. You: Hi, you sent a postcard to me re: whatever. blabla...... Mable: No,no,no not interested, thank you *click* That very same person will let you in and probably buy from you if you are standing at the door holding the card that they sent in. Show their information to them and they usually blame it on the spouse but they still let you in. Once your in, remember what your there for. Probably half of my sales have nothing to do with what was on the postcard. Right now I am blessed to be selling 28-35% of all the lead cards returned. I haven't even met many of them yet, though. So, many opportunities left. I will say it one more time, If you are calling to set appointments (In my experience and in my area) you are throwing money away.;)

thanks for the advice. I'm doing Medicare supplement leads, so hopefully my return will be a little higher with them. The thing I noticed about their lead cards are they're a certain color, for example, the med supp lead cards are yellow. I've used these kind of cards before, it helps when you call them. I usually say, hello, my name is.... and i just received the yellow card that you had filled out and mailed in wanting addtional information on Medicare supplement coverage. They usually remember it because of the color, especially if you call them as soon as you receive it. I'm not looking to set an appointment. I just want to mail out the information to them so it's easier to get a positive response.

Back