Predictive Dialer Discounted for Insurance-Forum Members

brkrsrevolution

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Troy, OH
Our unlimited $149 predictive dialer comes with unlimited calling and unlimited leads pre loaded. The leads are cold calling lists with many demographics to choose from such as area, age, income, we even do T65 lists for you! We will provide any insurance-forum member a discount on this plan to $119. We also provide free scripts and training tips for telemarketing for insurance products.

PM me for details on how to get discounted rate.

This may be a silly question (been in the business 10 years but have not used telesales) - what is a predictive dialer?

In the simplest terms it is a fast way to dial through a list of numbers where you do not need to go any of the dialing manually.

You would log in to the dialer through the internet, place your headset on, tell it to start dialing, when someone answers the phone their information pops on your computer screen so you know who you are talking to, at the end of the call you click a button and it starts calling the next set of numbers. Typically it takes about 15-20 seconds to get your next live person on the phone.

We also provide free scripts and training tips for telemarketing for insurance products.

Unsolicited testimonial Warning:

This dialer works great. My agents and I have used it for a while now and I do not hesitate to refer this dialer to new agents who want to speak to lots of new people in a simple, easy way.

-Chris

yes, that is correct
the unlimited leads does not mean we will give you 5,000 leads when you start and then a few days later you ask for 5000 more....we do require you use at least half of the numbers we provide you before you request more

i know, its pretty unbelievable isnt it........we do not make much profit if any on this option and even lose on it sometimes...

What mile radius is the phone numbers that are loaded ? How long is this price good for ? What do I get if I pay you a 119.00 sounds to good to be to true .. I am a new agent . I am familiar with telemarketing . I use to work in a call center and was a top seller and collector every week for about a year . Please give me more information thank you

Do you have the capability of providing spanish only last name lists and how fresh are this leads/phone numbers?
Sounds good, thanks for the info

Back