Predictive Dialer lease... No set-up fee... Month to Month

Alsky

Guru
100+ Post Club
Hi all...

I have refrained until now to offer my wares to this forum because in general, I did not find it appropiate. Recently, I have seen many offers posted around and many offers coming from new members... so I figured why not?

Anyway, here goes... I am offering a web based 3-1 Predictive Dialer for lease at $399.00 per month, on a month to month lease and with No Set-Up fee.

This is the same dialer that many of you have been impressed with. My company is also licensed to offer this wonderful piece of software and I am excited to do so at such an affordable price.

I also have some other offers on site... feel free to browse around it and call me anytime with questions or comments.

You can see the details at: Professional Telemarketing Solutions

Thank you and Best Regards;

Al D.

PTS
Office: (800) 884-7507

When Gary's dialer I use Scott's caller ID and answer "Sti Broker." Then if it's a deal I tell them my agency is the parent agency and write the deal. If they get upset I say "Well my name is Scott and if you don't like being called go s*** yourself."

Works great.

When I use the dialer I use Scott's caller ID and answer "Sti Broker." Then if it's a deal I tell them my agency is the parent agency and write the deal. If they get upset I say "Well my name is Scott and if you don't like being called go s*** yourself."

Works great.

Thats funny John, but believe it or not, that situation has been addressed by the developers of the dialer. It does not allow you to change the caller id numbers manually. The leasee is the only one able to do this and is done by the owners of the software.

Can you imagine someone calling all the numbers on the DNC using someone else phone number on the caller id? Talk about a nightmare.

True - which is a very good thing. Agents would really take advantage of that and use a bogus caller ID - which is a DNC violation and likely an insurance marketing violation. At minimum it's a horrible business practice that confirms many people's view of insurance agents. I personally - if managing the software - would never allow anyone to change their caller ID. If they want to call out of state and make it appear as if they're in state tough sh**

True - which is a very good thing. Agents would really take advantage of that and use a bogus caller ID - which is a DNC violation and likely an insurance marketing violation. At minimum it's a horrible business practice that confirms many people's view of insurance agents. I personally - if managing the software - would never allow anyone to change their caller ID. If they want to call out of state and make it appear as if they're in state tough sh**

Agreed! if someone really sees a need to hide where they are from, an 800 will accomplish this when using the our dialer... nothing dishonest about that, but if asked where are you calling from, you must tell the truth.

If I make a mistake on the app and that was the reason for the decline of coverage then yes....I carry E&O.......how about you......

If I buy insurance from you and the insurance company does not pay... will you pay?

so do you provide the call list......

Can you imagine someone calling all the numbers on the DNC using someone else phone number on the caller id? Talk about a nightmare.

Last edited:
Back