Preferred Final Expense Carrier

I've had good luck with MOO. They generally are well priced, I've never had an issue with either their customer or agent service dept. I've written a few with AA as well and again have had no issues. They seem to have better smoker rates than a lot of companies...and old people like it when I point out its that building that's always shown on one of those design shows (ALICO building in Waco).

Tampahound you mean fixer upper? My wife loves that show.

Reardan beleive it or not Trans is my go to company. I hear a lot of negatives but they are good with most medications and I don't have too many issues that come up with them

My go to is Federal Life - good comp. - know the underwriters - fast decision - great follow-up service on claims - reasonably simple app (like trans :laugh::no:)

Transamerica.

Do as I say, not as I do.

They have medication for this condition... follow-up counseling is also offered... I know cause I use the medication and call the counseling hot line far too often. ;)

Totally agree Todd, half the battle is getting the app correct....once you master it, it's all downhill from there.

I did a video on a comparison of Americo , Transamerica, & Mutual of Omaha. Let me know what you guys think.

Since you asked...and I'm being honest here. Don't take this in any way other than the way it is intended. I'm trying to be helpful.

I watched about 5 minutes and shut it down. You didn't seem that prepared. There was a lot of hesitation . I understand that you know your material, I also understand that you have loads of experience. However I lost interest because your presentation didn't flow very well.

I think that if you would have done a few dry runs before making the video it would have run a little smoother. I don't want to see you clicking the wrong page for example. It happens, even during sales presentations, but here it seems clunky.

Finally, I would not have spent the first 2 or 3 minutes promoting your web page. I understand why you did it, but if made for agents...however I wanted to get the comparison quicker. After the comparison, they you can convince me to sign up with your agency.

Hope that helps.

Back