Preferred Rates for Irregular Heartbeat/atrial Fibrillation

How do you have so muc time to be on the forum when you can't return phone messages, text messages or email messages???

Matt, you're a smart guy, right? You were trying to buy leads from me when I'm not a lead vendor. I know you're mad I wouldn't sell any to you but there's no reason to follow me around on the forum.

giphy.gif

Matt, you're a smart guy, right? You were trying to buy leads from me when I'm not a lead vendor. I know you're mad I wouldn't sell any to you but there's no reason to follow me around on the forum.

giphy.gif

You wouldn't sell any to me??? Then why did you email me this lead order form and have a 30 minute phone conversation with me? Or maybe this is some other Michael Kruzich who could supposedly create leads but not sell any of them . I have our phone call recorded and can play it back to you.

Then after about 45 days, I had a question before ordering, and you started ducking phone calls, text messages and email messages.

Don't lie on an open forum, makes you look bad Homie. I've attached the screen shot of your email, sending me your lead form. So which is it... You wouldn't sell me leads, or do I have the wrong Michael Kruzich??

Attachments

• Screenshot (34).jpg
    Screenshot (34).jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 63
You wouldn't sell any to me??? Then why did you email me this lead order form and have a 30 minute phone conversation with me? Or maybe this is some other Michael Kruzich who could supposedly create leads but not sell any of them . I have our phone call recorded and can play it back to you.

Then after about 45 days, I had a question before ordering, and you started ducking phone calls, text messages and email messages.

Don't lie on an open forum, makes you look bad Homie. I've attached the screen shot of your email, sending me your lead form. So which is it... You wouldn't sell me leads, or do I have the wrong Michael Kruzich??
I never said I never thought about selling you leads. I never said we didn't talk about you buying leads. I said I wouldn't sell you leads because I didn't after all. Matt, you're an intelligent guy. You know what I meant. What's up with all the aggressiveness?

I enjoyed talking to you on the phone, Matt. I don't know why you had to take it personal when I didn't reply to your texts and emails. I wanted to think about it before I replied & it slipped my mind. I'm not a lead vendor. I'm a producer & trainer. Training & supporting agents is my priority.

I'm not sure why that would offend you. Sorry if I hurt your feelings. It wasn't personal.

Any other thoughts on a fib or are we just going to trash each other now that we're on page 3, this would probably go standard with LBL fwiw.

Back