Premier Annuity Prospects

mickeyma

Guru
100+ Post Club
Anyone have experience with direct mail from Premier Annuity Prospects, the Peter LePage company? LePage claims he is a huge annuity salesman.

I do not know, but they are probably as good as any mail-generated annuity lead. The bottom line about annuity or any other insurance leads, is that the leads are only as good as the agent. A persistent, ethical and credible agent will make more out those leads.

If any operation claims "exclusive," you have to think about that, because it can be misleading. The lead may be exclusive to that company, but hardly exclusive to that customer :idea:

From what I have read about Peter LePage, and if I were in your shoes, I might just try them. He seems to have a good system.

Hope you do well.

Did you use them? I tried them, got 5 "appointments" out of 10, this has been since May! My experience has been awful with them!

I used them ! They were not good. I've been using annuity lead source and got 4 sales out of 12 appt. Never have i gotten a sale before from a company before ! Knock on wood and i hope it gets me more business. At least i made alot more than i paid.

i

I used them ! They were not good. I've been using annuity lead source and got 4 sales out of 12 appt. Never have i gotten a sale before from a company before ! Knock on wood and i hope it gets me more business. At least i made alot more than i paid.

How much was it per appointment?

I've been using annuity lead source and got 4 sales out of 12 appt. Never have i gotten a sale before from a company before ! Knock on wood and i hope it gets me more business. At least i made alot more than i paid.
i

Annuity Lead Source is TERRIBLE!!! :arghh: Check out the past posts from several members who have been scammed. I'm one of them.

Their telemarketers say the agent will only be dropping off literature. And, when you try to cancel, they keep half your money. Threatening a claim in small-claims court was the only way my friend and I were able to recoup part of our investment.

The bottom line about annuity or any other insurance leads, is that the leads are only as good as the agent..

Not necessarily. No list will work unless you are a good agent but even the best agents treat some lead sources as crap and others as being better. That is because some are crap and some are better.

Winter

Back