Premier Group Insurance

AWI1543

Has anyone worked with Premier Group Insurance? Haven't been able to find any reviews about them except for their website. Please let me know any pros and cons who guys may know regarding this company

I would not be so bold as to start a thread about the group but since the deed is done, let me take a moment and discuss the group at a high level. (I will then try not respond to the conversation that ensues afterwards.) If you have specific questions feel free to contact me, I will not respond to those on this forum.

We strive to be the Best Agency group in America. Ultimately you are the judge. We take very seriously the role we play in helping professionals make transitions in their career. We slow down the decision making process and help you identify what it is you are truly trying to Create. Our Courtship process is not a sales process, but a consultation of your needs and business plan. (In my 11 yrs in the industry I have met agents who have rushed into a Group- many are here on this forum. I am especially sensitive to this. I constantly remind our consultants to help agents meticulously navigate the process of finding the Best Group for their needs.)

We tailor programs to meet Individual agency needs. (Groups in General are often called into question on this forum. I have stated many times before that when you find the right group, they will be able to provide you: Transparency, Carrier alignment, Training and Support, and a Contract you are comfortable with. Every question you have regarding Groups or Clusters will flow back to these four points.)

We have one Customer- Our Agents. We have one Stakeholder- Our Carriers. Because we focus on the success of these two parties we can provide our agents increased commissions/revenue. Our Executive team is comprised of Former Captive and Independent agents as well as former Carrier Leadership. Arguably we have the best team in the industry to work on behalf of our Agents and Carriers to maximize results.

Today we have hundreds of agency members and growing.

If you have more questions I would be more than willing to take them off line.

Last edited:
good sales pitch, didnt provide any info about what is offered

Really??? Ya know I don't post a lot on the forum because I am here more for information, to learn and get advise from other professionals. So no, I'm not a super active member but I just had to post in reply to F150....

.... Dude, really? Every thread that even starts to become informational you seem to hack it, be nothing but negative and put other posters down. I can't believe someone who is supposed to be in a professional industry acts so much the opposite. I mean, when you wake up in the morning, do you happen to roll over and take a pitch fork in the ass everyday then decide instead of being productive for the day, take your anger out on people trying to better themselves because you realized you can't yourself, so you troll a forum for 20 hours living in a dream world thinking you're actually knowledgable, professional or maybe even funny?

Simple advice in 3 simple steps F150.....
1. Wake up and roll the other way
2. Grow up and live the dream not dream it.
3. Don't be a jackass

Really??? Ya know I don't post a lot on the forum because I am here more for information, to learn and get advise from other professionals. So no, I'm not a super active member but I just had to post in reply to F150....

.... Dude, really? Every thread that even starts to become informational you seem to hack it, be nothing but negative and put other posters down. I can't believe someone who is supposed to be in a professional industry acts so much the opposite. I mean, when you wake up in the morning, do you happen to roll over and take a pitch fork in the ass everyday then decide instead of being productive for the day, take your anger out on people trying to better themselves because you realized you can't yourself, so you troll a forum for 20 hours living in a dream world thinking you're actually knowledgable, professional or maybe even funny?

Simple advice in 3 simple steps F150.....
1. Wake up and roll the other way
2. Grow up and live the dream not dream it.
3. Don't be a jackass

I'd say you definitely don't post a lot, since this is your 1st post.:twitchy:

Back