Premium Finance Marketing

paulallred

Super Genius
We'd all like to work in the BIG commission case world of Premium Finance but has anyone found and willing to share information about a good/great marketing idea(s) for getting this kind of business?

Thank you!

Ideas ABOUT premium financing are a dime a dozen.

Getting in front of qualified prospects for the idea... that's the challenge.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you have clients to tap into that's great.. but I would imagine these people are getting hit up left and right for financial advice..

Thank you everyone, there needs to a hook just like in every marketing campaign that creates a "Call to Action" and that's what I'm trying to find or some Marketing, IMO etc... that has figured this out.

You need QUALIFIED PROSPECTS, not just a "hook".

For example, with the video I posted above, it works primarily for business owners & medical professionals. They should have a business value of $1 million+ of unencumbered business equity to be considered for the program. Then they can finance their retirement with $1 million (paid into an IUL product) and the business owner can pay interest only (may be tax-deductible) at very competitive, but adjustable market rates.

These are great programs... for the right people. Figure out who the right people are FIRST, then you ask yourself what their problems are - which should be cash-flow oriented if you need to finance the premiums.

Then, you create a prospecting/marketing campaign to the people that have these kinds of problems. But as others who have focused on the business market for simpler sales... this is a longer sales cycle. It can take 3-6 months just to get in front of A business owner, not to mention one that has a business that could qualify for these kinds of programs.

The "hook" for the above program is asking how well business owners are setting up their retirement plan outside the anticipated sale value of their business interest ownership.

"I can front you $1 million dollars in 48 hours for your retirement on very favorable terms. Do you have 20 minutes I can come by and tell you about it?"

This is the company for that program, and they do other things too:
https://www.globalfd.com/

Allied Marketing Partners is a division of Global FD. They've changed their site, but they're probably worth a phone call or an email:
Allied Marketing Partners

Back