Premium Financed Life Insurance

Well I think it was a great call and I am going to get contracted to sell it. I let you know if I sell any of these but it is worth a shot.

Ok, so what could go wrong, I could never sell on. No big deal. Anything good to say about this. It sound legit to me. I am going to write my self for one first to see what it is like.

Well I think it was a great call and I am going to get contracted to sell it. I let you know if I sell any of these but it is worth a shot.

really........how about you give me $50 and I kick you in the huevos ....you save $28 and less painful.......

I talked him out of making me pay this. He know that I am a real go getter. So I will let you all know how this goes.

I talked him out of making me pay this. He know that I am a real go getter. So I will let you all know how this goes.

do you even have your lic. yet......first thing about IIT IS THE FUNDING IS VERY STRICT....I have had clients that had to set up special account's to fund them..just by the few questions I asked tom did not know what he was talking about.....

Payment Procedures
How do we pay for the insurance? You make periodic gifts to the trust, having granted Crummey powers to various beneficiaries to qualify the gifts for the annual exclusion. You should file annual non-taxable gift tax returns to elect to apply GSTT exemption to the premiums, thereby excluding the proceeds from GSTT.
Chicago Probate Attorney | Chicago Probate Lawyer | Illinois Probate Lawyer | Probate Lawyer Chicago | Chicago Tax Planning Lawyer | Illinois Tax Planning Lawyer | Chicago Wills and Trusts Attorney | Illinois Wills and Trusts Attorney

so when a Stammering yahoo starts spouting all these GRT's with no commitment to a insurance co. that is writing said plans then a person such as yourself with little to no insurance experience should know a better deal than I......really though....keep us posted.....mary....

Last edited:
Back