Premium Financed Life Insurance

Sam

Founder
Administrator
I work with a couple of brokers who have been in the premium financed life insurance business for a long time. One of the big issues that they have been facing lately is that they have a hard time taking advantage of the great interest rate environment, because no one would accept real estate equity as collateral, even at super low ltv's.

Work on the street is that there are now a couple of lenders who are getting back to accepting real estate holdings for collateral. Does anyone know of any placed cases in the past few years with that kind of collateral being accepted?

I work with a couple of brokers who have been in the premium financed life insurance business for a long time. One of the big issues that they have been facing lately is that they have a hard time taking advantage of the great interest rate environment, because no one would accept real estate equity as collateral, even at super low ltv's. Work on the street is that there are now a couple of lenders who are getting back to accepting real estate holdings for collateral. Does anyone know of any placed cases in the past few years with that kind of collateral being accepted?

I've been looking into this. Is there someone you can recommend I could talk with?

Back