Premium Financed Life Policies with Example

This dude plowed through a bunch of old threads this morning, woke 'em up with inane replies and now this.

Intelligence abounds.

The policies are legitimate. They work well. VALS are what you must be sniffing out. Is that why I have such a great personal VAL with $250K face, annually paying in $700 in premium for several years and I can't even borrow $50 from its CSV?

I smell something that starts with an s....

Any guesses?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Sorry for plowing through threads. Thought I would submit something worthwhile. Since a lot of those threads I responded to were rather mundane anyways

This dude plowed through a bunch of old threads this morning, woke 'em up with inane replies and now this.

Intelligence abounds.

Last edited:
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Sorry for plowing through threads. Thought I would submit something worthwhile. Since a lot of those threads I responded to were rather mundane anyways

You might want to look up the definition of 'worthwhile', sport.

Just sayin'...

Seems worthwhile to me to have the potential to sell large face value policies...of course you have to have the backing of several carriers, banks willing to finance the policies, and the raport to do it all. Never said it was for everyone

You might want to look up the definition of 'worthwhile', sport.

Just sayin'...

If you were honestly big into premium financed policies, you wouldn't be on here trolling for it. Someone must have mentioned it to you and you thought it would be a great idea. Good prospects for it are few and far between.

The policies are legitimate. They work well. VALS are what you must be sniffing out. Is that why I have such a great personal VAL with $250K face, annually paying in $700 in premium for several years and I can't even borrow $50 from its CSV?

I have to admit, I had to Google 'VAL'. Never heard of that Pru product before. What it has to do with anything continues to elude me.

I have to admit, I had to Google 'VAL'. Never heard of that Pru product before. What it has to do with anything continues to elude me.

I've heard of it before from an old Pru guy. Very cool product by the sounds of it. However, since it is no longer offered, I fail to see the relevance of bringing it up.

Back