Premium Insurance Domain Names For Sale

Re: Premium Insurance Domain Names For Sale.

Thought you wrote PREMIUM names. Two weeks ago I registered CaliforniaHSAPlans.com. Cost me $6.95. Another member of this forum was able to register AlabamaMedicalQuotes.com just a couple of months ago.

I too have a bunch of names I don't use but since you can still get great names, why should anyone pay a premium?

Rick

Rick, you are welcome to have a domain name that is 18 characters long. But these domains are short and sweet, plus it's targeted to the market of term life insurance and not HSA plans. Plus, those domain names are only targeted to a certain area. These are for a bigger purpose than a state or city. I can optimize these domain names in three weeks for the key word "California HSA Plans" and it will be higher than your domain name.

All the domain names in this thread are considered premium one word or two word. The resale value is at least 10-15 times registration when the right buyer is present.

There are very few term related domain names left without registration, and it will be almost impossible for you to find them.

lol I thought people would see the value in these names, but I guess not.

And please tell me you didn't pay $499 or more for those sites. They are as ancient as internet itself!!

Last edited:

Rick, you are welcome to have a domain name that is 18 characters long. But these domains are short and sweet, plus it's targeted to the market of term life insurance and not HSA plans. Plus, those domain names are only targeted to a certain area. These are for a bigger purpose than a state or city. I can optimize these domain names in three weeks for the key word "California HSA Plans" and it will be higher than your domain name.

All the domain names in this thread are considered premium one word or two word. The resale value is at least 10-15 times registration when the right buyer is present.

There are very few term related domain names left without registration, and it will be almost impossible for you to find them.

lol I thought people would see the value in these names, but I guess not.

And please tell me you didn't pay $499 or more for those sites. They are as ancient as internet itself!!

LifeInsuranceTonight.com

At the risk of belabouring the obvious, three words and over 18 characters.

Although these names are way too long, how about:

terminsurancecalifornia
terminsuranceutah
terminsurancewisconsin

I have a bunch of these also.

Since the one word sites are worth 10 times the cost of registration, guess they are worth about $70.

Rick

Back