Premium Per Month

moscupeter

How much premium(not policies) can a good agent write per month if he had access to unlimited leads and access to all the major carriers.

How much premium(not policies) can a good agent write per month if he had access to unlimited leads and access to all the major carriers.

That's a loaded question. It depends on where you're at in the country and what demographic you're going after. Also, define "major carriers".

I'd say 30k as an Indy is a constant goal. If above great, if below keep going. At that rate I'd say 50-75k in commissions year one which would set you up with a great base of renewals to keep building on.

I could be completely off here, feel free to correct that expectation to more or less.

Only asking because I've been averaging $55,000k for the last year but I know more it's possible. I know people that write individually $115k/month, preferred business only. All internet leads

I personally write about 80 policies per month (personal lines.) I personally don't see how you do more because there's not enough time in a day. Actually, I have a part time help too. Premium is tough because of your particular market.

Back