Premiums for ALL Med supp carriers?

20th Maine

Super Genius
I cant find a place where ALL Med Sup rates are listed.

And yes, I know Im an *** etc etc.

Suggestions? (Not about me being an ***--about Med Supp premiums)

AHA CSG comes up again. But if I just need to check something a couple of times a year its awfully expensive. Maybe need to find another agent in the area that has it

I provide it to our agents for free...In fact I know many agencies that provide that value added service...

I tried that too--and the carrier I was interested in--they are not contracted with

And the FMO I was referred to appeared to be asleep at the wheel.

I think I got it though--I will get with my friend that I do AEP with, he is a total geek I have no doubt he has it THANKS!

AHA CSG comes up again. But if I just need to check something a couple of times a year its awfully expensive. Maybe need to find another agent in the area that has it
Most FMO's provide it for the companies they offer if you have a contract with them. Bankers Fidelity has CSG on their website, but they don't list all the companies, only about a dozen.

You can also sign up to use Ritter's Med Supp quoter. You don't have to contract with them. They show the companies they offer and their quoter isn't CSG.

For just Med Supps, I think it's $10 a month per state, up to 5 states is the most they charge, and they show every company. Is $10 a month awfully expensive? It's deductable as a business expense.

Pricing | CSG Actuarial

Back