Prepaid Legal and Identity Theft and Credit Monitoring?

newguy123

Expert
Does anyone offer and sell prepaid legal and/or identity theft and credit monitoring service?

If so, is there any money to be made in that business? I am not looking to "recruit" a downline. I'm just looking to write business to people that will be calling in. Any thoughts?

Does anyone offer and sell prepaid legal and/or identity theft and credit monitoring service?

If so, is there any money to be made in that business? I am not looking to "recruit" a downline. I'm just looking to write business to people that will be calling in. Any thoughts?

If you like MLM then I'm sure you'll love it. For me? Hell no

A partner of mine sold a product that was part of Prepaid Legal. I think it is called Identity Theft Shield. As I remember it, there was not much commission paid for the ID theft portion of the package. It was more of an add-on product. MLM is not for me either, and the real money with PPL is through the MLM channels. Good luck!

I think Cornelius on this forum sells it as an add-on benefit also without the MLM. Try a forum search for PPL and you should find him.

Yes there is money to be made especially if marketed as a group benefit. Just to let you know there is no recruiting requirement so the MLM thing isn't an issue for those who don't want to build. Contact me and I will send you some information so you can make an educated decision about the product/service.

As far as the commission. I had a buddy who used to sell it and he made $100 per sale, regardless of the payment amount.

Its a legitimate product, but all the guys that sell it (that I've known) are all people that I wouldn't trust with your money, much less mine. Matter of fact, one was a Bankers agent and the other was a Primerica agent before they sold PPL.

Back