Prepaid

glbp

Hello, Does anyone have any recommendations on a whole life carrier that accepts pre-paid credit cards as a form of payment.

The only traditional life insurance company that I know of that accepts credit/debit cards (Visa/MC) is Assurity Life.

shonceman's warning and recommendation still applies.

The only traditional life insurance company that I know of that accepts credit/debit cards (Visa/MC) is Assurity Life.

shonceman's warning and recommendation still applies.

But not pre-paid. Their vendor can't process them.

Reactions: DHK
Hello, Does anyone have any recommendations on a whole life carrier that accepts pre-paid credit cards as a form of payment.
I suggest you move a few rungs up the ladder in terms of quality prospects...or go to work with a debit life company where you go door-to-door collecting the premium.

I suggest you move a few rungs up the ladder in terms of quality prospects...or go to work with a debit life company where you go door-to-door collecting the premium.
Even the debit companies don't accept these for auto draft. Like I said on the same thread in the FE forum, I can run just about any card for payment from debit clients using an iPad app, but I can't set these up for auto draft.

Latest posts

Back