Presentation....???

TonyC

Guru
100+ Post Club
Does anyone know of a Presentation program for presenting group plans?

I find it very difficult to believe that a program doesn't exist for presenting 2 or 3 companies to land a group account.

Your constructive input is greatly appreciated...

~Tony

Last edited:
This isn't the answer you're looking for, but its what I've got:

There probably is a program, but I think it will get in your way more than it helps. I show people general numbers and tell them they aren't worth the paper they're written on. I then tell them the only way to get a firm quote is to apply to a few carriers and see what we get back. At that point you can eliminate the carriers that are uncompetitive and narrow down the options to a few plans that are a fit based on your initial fact finder.

For clients, I just input the different plan options in an excel spreadsheet with their current carrier and below show similar plans with the other carriers to give them an idea on pricing. I don't see any reason to get more creative.

Does anyone know of a Presentation program for presenting group plans?

I find it very difficult to believe that a program doesn't exist for presenting 2 or 3 companies to land a group account.

Your constructive input is greatly appreciated...

~Tony

It sounds to me that you are looking for a program that will sell insurance for you. There is one and it's probably already on your computer. It's called Power Point.

Last time I checked that is what agents do, put together information specifically designed for the prospects needs and then make a presentation. You really wouldn't consider using a generic program that someone else put together to do your "dog and pony show" for you, would you?

How would that work? You get a telemarketer to make your phone calls and set appointments, send the prospect an e-mail with a "canned" presentation and a link to a website where they click the "Buy" button and your agent number is automatically inserted on the app?

An agent wouldn't even have to wear underwear to sell like that.

Maybe I totally missed the point of your post, if so then my apologies. I really did try to be constructive.

If you will email me, I'll send you one that you can then modify to use..... as the post before suggested...... You need to have Power Point or it won't be of any help, since you won't be able to edit the contents.

This will have benchmark data a sensible layout for a law firm that I just wrote that had 15 employees.... so it will be easy for you to modify and use.

Thanks guys...

I guess i could put one together using Excel....but i figured there was a comnpany that put together a program with the same information in a easy to read/understand format.

Maybe i found a niche to produce a program....Now all i gotta do is find a programmer...(haha).

and... how the hell do you do a presentation in Excel?

It may not be flashy, but it works. The presentation is really the least important part of the sales process. The most important parts are finding the pain that the prospect has, making sure there is a budget (if they have something already, this is easy), and making sure the prospect is willing and able to make a decision. The presentation is just showing how you can help them ease the pains they discussed earlier, nothing more, nothing less. If you do a good job fact finding, the presentation basically just verifies that you can help and should get the business.

Latest posts

Back