Presenting a Book of P+C Business Via Applied TAM System

john s

Looking for some insight here from some forum members who have gone through this scenario. I am an established P+C Producer leaving an existing (local) cluster and have 3 alternate opportunities available to me. My questions are this;

1. What is the best way to "present" my business via generated reports from Applied TAM system. The existing office I'm in has no problem generating what I want (amicable split between us)
2. Most (if not all) of the potential new firms want to see all production broken out by direct bill and agency bill, carrier, and commission. All obvious requirements.
3. They also want to see my 10 biggest accounts in detail, which I had planned to do on a spreadsheet.

If I go to another Applied system office, Applied can do a "data extraction" out of my existing office, into the new one, Expensive, ($3500) but will capture all files/emails/billing etc.
Bottom Line, trying to find the best way to present my business to the prospective new agencies via the Applied/Spreadsheet format. Noted, I not terribly computer savvy. If anybody has done a "package" like this recently, I would love to hear how you did it. Thanks in advance for the help.

I think you're putting the horse before the cart.

Get the reports/create the spreadsheets via current data from current systems and use it to get your new opportunities set in writing.

If a data extraction/import is required by the new gig.....ask them to pay for it or go halves. That's an after-the-deal thing.

Thanks very much for the insight, have begun the process of spreadsheets etc. Just trying to see if anybody has had a similar experience and how they handled it. Wondering if they used anything directly out of Applied TAM in the presentation as it seems most suitors want to see direct production vs. spreadsheets. Thx again for your insight.

Back