Preset Appointment Scripts

deadhead

Guru
1000 Post Club
I am new here and have seen several similar if not same topics. If I am redundant then I am sorry. For several yrs I worked for an an agency here in NC that made appointments for me. They made about 4 to 6 appointments a day for me. However they kept the script super secret. Now that I am solo and no longer captive I want to hire my oldest daughter to telemarket and set appointments for me. If anyone here is willing to share, design, or help me with a script and objection answers I would appreciate it. Everyone online want $$$'s to do this. I am a simple man with seven kids and a tight budget that just wants to pay for college and keep scraps on the table. I would like an effective health insurance script with a subtle segue/hint of life insurance. I am targeting self employed and small businesses that I am getting from DnB lists. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

You already posted this a few days back.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I would help; but I do not offer health insurance. Maybe Rob will come along and help you out. Or be pro-active and find him; his screen name is robliano. I hope this helps.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you are going to target businesses - use an autodialer and set it to generate "live transfers" - then answer the phone yourself OR have your dgt pre-screen the callers and you handle the rest.

Cold Calling biz's is a pain in the ass.

Plug in the dialer data and wait for the phone to ring.

Buy your list from places like:

caldwell-list.com

OR

buy the whole USA and blast away on VOIP lines.

You can get a 4 line dialer for less than $900 - then $160 a month for the VOP lines - dial from 9am EST to 8pm EST.

2 transfers an hour per line = 96 leads a day. Close just 1 a day - you're RICH . . .

Sell the rest to guys on here - LOL . . .

Tom

I am new here and have seen several similar if not same topics. If I am redundant then I am sorry. For several yrs I worked for an an agency here in NC that made appointments for me. They made about 4 to 6 appointments a day for me. However they kept the script super secret. Now that I am solo and no longer captive I want to hire my oldest daughter to telemarket and set appointments for me. If anyone here is willing to share, design, or help me with a script and objection answers I would appreciate it. Everyone online want $$$'s to do this. I am a simple man with seven kids and a tight budget that just wants to pay for college and keep scraps on the table. I would like an effective health insurance script with a subtle segue/hint of life insurance. I am targeting self employed and small businesses that I am getting from DnB lists. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Are you targeting the individual or group market? L/H or P/C?

My oldest daughter, 18, does calls for me and she came up with her own script and knocks it out of the ball park for me on a daily basis.
Good for you to get your kid on board! Good luck!

Are you asking if I mind sharing my daughter's script? I don't know if she would want to do that or not but I can certainly ask her. We do term insurance, though so I am not sure if it would even be of any help to you.

you can go to IHIAA.com for agent support, this is a great site for newbs. There is a small cost but well worth saving yourself time and financial mistakes, plus they offer a lot of discounts on things like E&O etc.

Back