Preset Appointments- BEWARE

It's now after 12:00 PM on September 5th of 2018. I called the lead vendor again yesterday and sternly requested that the owner (Glen Shelton of Lead Heroes) return my call and, again, I've received no return call. His voice mailbox is too full to leave a voice message. I still have not received a receipt. At this point, if he does not call me by the end of the day then I will go to my card issuer and demand a refund.

He can salvage this if he just calls me, sends me an acceptable receipt, and promises me that he will have my leads within 48 hours.

Glen (yes, I'm speaking to you), rather than wait I've decided to reverse the charges and to cancel my order. The bank has been notified and I've spoken to Lea at your office to notify her of my cancellation.

Never again!

Hi Gerri,

As I stated on the phone when we spoke last, we had sent you 3+ emails that seemed to have gone missing?

PayPal automates refund emails once the refund is processed. I honestly don’t know if this is all a big misunderstanding or an error with your inbox but we have attempted to be in constant communication from the start.

Area plays a big part in our marketing campaigns and also like I said on the phone - Delaware isn’t great for this based on the responses we’ve received. Looks like you understand this based on the conversation in this thread.

I’m not sure why you felt the need to post this when I did exactly what I had promised to do when we spoke on the phone last.

You might need to switch email providers or reach out to support at your current email provider. I’m happy to post proof of our multiple attempts at communicating with you here or send it to you privately if you would like to see it.

Best of luck -

Attachments

• 5C045804-19AA-4077-B0A9-5CEF48EE3400.jpeg
    5C045804-19AA-4077-B0A9-5CEF48EE3400.jpeg
    53.3 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
In my opinion, the future is in grave doubt.

The future always has been and always will be in grave doubt.

Either change w the times or retire.

If you embrace technology, this is BY FAR the best time to ever sell insurance. If you reject technology then see my advice above.

The internet has turned our industry and our value proposition completely upside down. All the knowledge (not wisdom) is available in the palm of our hand.

This is no longer a knowledge business. This is a language, questions, and stories business.

The information is not in the palm of our hands. Well, it could be if I could figure out why my password is not working or why the quoting system is down or why the information I need isn’t on the website. The internet has not made anything easier.

We used to carry rate books that had ALL the information in one binder. We had every product the company carried. All the rates and underwriting guidelines right our briefcase. Yes we actually carried briefcases back then!

If we called the company, often we spoke to a familiar voice that wanted to help. Now it’s someone reading off a screen. There are exceptions to this.

Now, I'm sure there are plenty of older agents that are happy as can be and doing great. I just rarely get to speak to them.

Give me a call sometime ... I'm a "don't worry, be happy" kind of guy.

If only the leads didn't suck so bad and my upline had better training and my car was a different color and the weather a bit cooler but not cold and also it would be nice it were a bit warmer but not hot because no one buys anything when the sun is shining and it's raining outside and there is no way anyone can make a dime in this business there's just too many agents and these methods don't work where I live and ... nevermind ... call me or not. What do I care!

Back