Prestige Management - Anyone ever heard of this lead company?

:no:
My agency purchased some leads from this company and they were bogus. A salesperson at Prestige told us that they could provide us with a list of people requesting auto insurance quotes. After making contact with about 50 people on the list, we quickly realized that we were duped. All of the people we talked to were upset that we had called them and were adamant that they did not request a quote. Stay away from Prestige!!!! Also, see the following link to an '07 article about them:

Exactly what happened to me. They should be in jail.

Run away as fast as you can. I purchased a lead list from them for financial planning prospects. I then bought their call service. Both of them were bogus. I edited the list and pared it to 300 names. I included two friends' names and numbers. Prestige was supposed to call through the entire list. Those people were never called. After a few months with just a couple of dead-end leads produced, they sent me another list. Same results. They never called the plants I'd put on the list. They "guaranteed" 3-5% live transfer or call appointments. In four months I've received 6, 4 of which were bogus. Four months! I don't believe they are doing anything, and they won't refund my money. (Surprise).:D

Back