Price/performance of internet health insurance leads

channel234

I am interested in getting feedback about your experience with internet health insurance leads.

1) What is the highest price per lead you've paid for internet health insurance leads?

2) What was the best conversion ratio per lead you've had?

Thanks for your feedback.

Your best bet is to "search" the Forum, using the topic "leads." There are so many threads, you'll keep busy for a while.

You can also check out the 2008 and 2008 Midyear Lead reviews. They were authored by the President of an Association with more than 70,000 members.

I am interested in getting feedback about your experience with internet health insurance leads.

1) What is the highest price per lead you've paid for internet health insurance leads?

2) What was the best conversion ratio per lead you've had?

Thanks for your feedback.

Looks Like Benepath, would be someone I would Skip due to the Misleading Advertising they use. Should tell you something about this company, If your spending $18-20.00 for a Exclusive Lead, and they are advertising Health Insurance at $44.00 per month.

I have paid $100 per lead with a 100% close ratio.

A P&C agency that doesn't want to mess with health sends us their clients, which are virtually all large affluent self employed families.

The issue is not cost per lead, the issue is ROI.

$100 per lead to some might sound high , but it is no different that 100 shared leads at $1 and closing 1% - same thing , less work.

There is a balance.

To give you the answer you are looking for Shared leads range from $5 to $10, exclusive from $12 to $30.

Throw some mud and see what sticks.

I had some great success with live call transfers a few months ago. I used benepath (live calls are free for the first month you buy the the exclusive leads) and crushed with them, I wrote about 75%.

Tried Vimo too, wrote only 30% to 50% but I feel the leads weren't as good due to the $59 insurance ads they ran, the very same ads that they denied running when I confronted them about it. But at $15 a pop for Vimo calls, I'd still take them all day!

Either one is obviously a very good ROI.

I heard Norvax has live calls too.

:yes:

Back