Price/performance of internet health insurance leads

My experience with "Leadbot Exclusive"

Since April 9th, they have been able to generate a whopping 26 leads.

Here are the statistics so far: 24% return rate, of the leads not returned, 91% have been single leads. (8% couples) “0” have been families. 42% have been over 50 and a whopping 25% have been inner-city address.

I get to pay $16.00 per lead, and had to buy 40.

It is the gift that keeps on giving. --oh... the pain the pain.

I

My experience with "Leadbot Exclusive"

Since April 9th, they have been able to generate a whopping 26 leads.

Here are the statistics so far: 24% return rate, of the leads not returned, 91% have been single leads. (8% couples) “0” have been families. 42% have been over 50 and a whopping 25% have been inner-city address.

I get to pay $16.00 per lead, and had to buy 40.

It is the gift that keeps on giving. --oh... the pain the pain.

Don't pull out the crying towel just yet. They have a way of coming through at the last minute. I used them just over a year ago and wrote one family health plan, one single and three life of the last two leads in the batch. One of the policies was placed a year later. I wouldn't buy their health leads again though. I bought two batches and both were the same. 40 leads and two that ended in a few sales.

Don't pull out the crying towel just yet. They have a way of coming through at the last minute. I used them just over a year ago and wrote one family health plan, one single and three life of the last two leads in the batch. One of the policies was placed a year later. I wouldn't buy their health leads again though. I bought two batches and both were the same. 40 leads and two that ended in a few sales.

Thanks for the "hopeful" statement. :biggrin:

Back