Primatech Facebook leads?

20th Maine

Super Genius
20 leads for $300? Got the email today with a Youtube video that I could not hear

They appear to be FE leads; anyone ever use Primatech (or any FB lead source) for MAPD/Med Supp?

I understand its difficult to do FB leads and stay compliant.

Would love to add a new source of Medicare leads--FB would be great--any advice?

20 leads for $300? Got the email today with a Youtube video that I could not hear

They appear to be FE leads; anyone ever use Primatech (or any FB lead source) for MAPD/Med Supp?

Would love to add a new source of Medicare leads--FB would be great--any advice?

$15 wouldn’t be bad if they’re T65’s looking for help. If it’s someone who filled out some contact info for something else, I can’t see $15 each being smart.

Just a wag, but probably will get a number of PDP and MA leads . . . that want to change their plan in the middle of the year.

Last edited:

My email was for fe leads

I would trade my money for the leads on "one for one" basis , kinda like a hostage situation.

I would trade my money for the leads on "one for one" basis , kinda like a hostage situation.

I don't understand what you mean $300 too much?

I mean apart from primteck past history mixed reviews and what not, that I understand but $300 is a very small investment into leads, I don't think I have ever tried any lead co for less

The old adage, you gotta spend money to make money, is still true. Perhaps even more so with intangible products that are bought on emotion rather than logic.

I have not bought leads in years but $15 per lead doesn't sound outrageous. When I was buying U65 health insurance leads they were around $8 each as I recall. My sample baseline was 50 leads - around $400.

With 50 leads I could tell if the outlet was providing decent leads or crap leads. Also got a good idea of their credit / return policy.

Even on crap leads I would usually break even in 5 - 6 months. Good leads sometimes took only 3 months to break even.

This was when carriers paid a decent commission, you could sell year round and you didn't have to compete with a taxpayer funded website staffed 24 hours a day by $10/hour rookies.

Internet leads are relatively fresh unless the vendor is reselling leads bought at wholesale. DM leads are generally at least 2 weeks old, maybe older. TM leads should be a day old or less.

The quicker you get the lead and can connect with the suspect the better your odds of generating a sale.

The real magic starts the moment they answer the phone. If you don't know how to engage them in 10 seconds you are probably wasting their time and yours . . . and also wasting money.

Back