Primerica Rates On Term Policy

jemelton

Guru
100+ Post Club
I have a prospect that has a term policy that is going to get out of the guaranteed period and I am working on a few new options for him. He keeps mentioning that he wants to check with primerica (his current company) since he has been with them so long. From my experience, I will hands down smoke their rates and product, but is there any way to get a quote from them so I can have it ready and show him why mine is better.

Re: Primerica Rates

I have a prospect that has a term policy that is going to get out of the guaranteed period and I am working on a few new options for him. He keeps mentioning that he wants to check with primerica (his current company) since he has been with them so long. From my experience, I will hands down smoke their rates and product, but is there any way to get a quote from them so I can have it ready and show him why mine is better.

Whenever I want to know what a competitor's rate is I go to Compulife.

Not every policy needs to be replaced. If he has had it long enough, you may not be able to beat his current price.

But in general, their prices are much higher than most other companies.

You might need to wait until their offer comes... Also it will depend on his/her insurability. I've replaced Prime before, if the person is healthy, it isn't hard at all to do. However, if the person is unhealthy, that's where they are stuck. Prime jumps just like any other carrier after the guarantee run. In their case, by quite a bit. How hard you work on this should depend on how good of health this prospect is in.

Not every policy needs to be replaced. If he has had it long enough, you may not be able to beat his current price.

But in general, their prices are much higher than most other companies.

It is a 20 year term policy, they are both in good health. It needs replaced.

It is a 20 year term policy, they are both in good health. It needs replaced.

I will bet you the agent that sold him was a friend and no longer an agent.....did you ask him if he called his agent......

I will bet you the agent that sold him was a friend and no longer an agent.....did you ask him if he called his agent......

Why do you say that. I bet the guy is rich already. I bet he has worked it way up to recruiting for them and has a 55% contract now. Big Stuff!!!

Wait, I here if you make it there 6 months you become the office manager...lol

Stupid Question here but who does Primerica use for their term? Is it Primerica?

Also, do they offer GUL?

I have a couple getting their blood drawn on Friday and the agent is a Primerica agent. I told her that he was probably suggesting term and term is good but I wouldn't mind seeing him have a GUL mixed in there with that term (59 y.o. man).

I asked what happens after 20 years and then ran with it and she wants to meet.

I'm also curious if I can use the results of the blood tests that they do on Friday. I was told to have the client to ask the examiner for a copy of the exam and the lab ticket or make one on the spot with their copy machine.

Primerica writes through their own company. Last time I heard, it was term and term only. After all, you are supposed to be busy investing the rest. Everyone does that, right?

Find out who the exam company is, there are a lot that will give you the exam results. After all, they can just bill the new company for it again. Also, I believe they have to supply a copy to the applicant on request, so you can go that route as well.

Here is a question for the couple when the agent suggests just term. "Mr. Prospect, the insurance policy you currently have, is it term? So how much have those savings grown to now?"

Back