Primerica Rates

Isn't there a section for you guys to bond on? one that is not public?

Unisex rates have NOTHING to do with gender identity.

One of the two of you thought gays should be gathered up and put into internment camps. Place the men with the men and the women with the women so they can't make gay babies. That in itself says a ton about you. Might need to think about it for a bit.

SMH

I warned the owner of this site that when he closed that special forum place a few years back that stuff like this would drift into the general public's view. I don't care if you guys keep this kind of crap to yourselves. But, it is another thing when you post on the public side of things for this forum. You paint all agents in the same racist bigoted brush.

Please refrain from this crap. Most agents think they are the funniest guys on the planet. That would be an incorrect assumption.

I'm relatively new to the business after being away for such a long time. What sort of table do you do use to rate transgenders? Male? Female? Unisex?

Gender is only an issue in life insurance because females live longer than males. Because of that, females get a discount in the price of their life insurance versus males. I suppose, that if a person who was born female insisted that she was now a "he", that the life insurance company is quite likely to accommodate their wish to pay more.

On the other hand, if a person born male now insists they are female, they would be asking to be given the discount for females. The question facing the company would be does the person's gender change merit the female premium discount. Given the willingness of life insurance companies to be politically correct, I think we can assume the discount would be offered by at least one or more companies.

And to be clear, unisex rates (if offered by a company) would only be available in Montana. That has nothing to do with gender, it has to do with political policy. Females living in MT would be well advised to go to the closest border with another state to buy their life insurance.

It's nice we all a voice...
I don't know if anyone taught you there was/is a work voice and a personal voice.

This is a place for your work voice, because you also through your comments represent everybody else on this forum. Your Facebook pages or something you do elsewhere is for your personal voice.

There used to be a section where you could be as racist, bigoted as you wanted to be. It was close to public view. It kept off color comments that give all of us a black eye away from the general public who might search these pages.

Please use your voice wisely on these pages. What you might have thought was funny really wasn't and your comments reflect on all members of this forum. Thanks.

I have started to visit this forum less and less. It is losing it's value as an educational site.

I don't know if anyone taught you there was/is a work voice and a personal voice.

This is a place for your work voice, because you also through your comments represent everybody else on this forum. Your Facebook pages or something you do elsewhere is for your personal voice.

There used to be a section where you could be as racist, bigoted as you wanted to be. It was close to public view. It kept off color comments that give all of us a black eye away from the general public who might search these pages.

Please use your voice wisely on these pages. What you might have thought was funny really wasn't and your comments reflect on all members of this forum. Thanks.

I have started to visit this forum less and less. It is losing it's value as an educational site.

Hmm... Do you always name call when telling folks how to act? :eek:

Gender is only an issue in life insurance because females live longer than males. Because of that, females get a discount in the price of their life insurance versus males. I suppose, that if a person who was born female insisted that she was now a "he", that the life insurance company is quite likely to accommodate their wish to pay more.

On the other hand, if a person born male now insists they are female, they would be asking to be given the discount for females. The question facing the company would be does the person's gender change merit the female premium discount. Given the willingness of life insurance companies to be politically correct, I think we can assume the discount would be offered by at least one or more companies.

And to be clear, unisex rates (if offered by a company) would only be available in Montana. That has nothing to do with gender, it has to do with political policy. Females living in MT would be well advised to go to the closest border with another state to buy their life insurance.
Nobody can "reflect" on anyone else.. A person is only responsible for their own actions.. To judge someone on the actions of another is to be guilty of the actions you are condemning.

I'm relatively new to the business after being away for such a long time. What sort of table do you do use to rate transgenders? Male? Female? Unisex?

What VolAgent said.

I called three companies today to ask. My Non Med go to, One of my preferred Fully Underwritten and an FE carrier.

Most are going to underwrite as the birth sex and list that on the policy. Expect the Life Insurance companies to order APS looking for Endocrine system and Psych issues.

Gender is only an issue in life insurance because females live longer than males. Because of that, females get a discount in the price of their life insurance versus males

That isn't entirely accurate that females receive a "discount" The rates are based on the risk of death during the coverage period for term.

For permanent policies, men and women tend to pay more similar premiums when calculated to life expectancy. Similar to how a 65 yr old pays so much more than a newborn for say WL coverage. The 65 year old only has say only 10-12 years to pay the premiums to life expectancy but a newborn has 78 yrs.

Transgender clients may eventually get their own risk classes rather than unisex rates. This is more likely as the carriers will have data to support that life expectancy is potentially greatly diminished from hormone treatments & other issues like increases morality due to suicide.

Not for me to judge. My sin of gossip or gluttony or lust or pride is no more admirable than another's potential sin that I may not agree with.

Last edited:
Hmm... Do you always name call when telling folks how to act? :eek:
See wouldn't it be nice to have a place to go back and forth with insults again?

still trying to figure out what name I called you? Let me go back and check.

Checked and I didn't call you a name at all. sorry. I just asked you to be professional on the public pages. The mention of the former site was not calling you a name. You could go there and be as racist or bigoted as you want. Or not. sorry

Unisex rates are a product of the Pension industry back in the 70s/80s.

Some carriers tried to apply it to individual life sales, results have not been great. The reasons why are not political, they are to streamline business operations. Some LTC carriers tried unisex rates to save money. I dont think that ever took off either.

I've always heard that most carriers use the gender listed on the clients State Issued Photo ID.

Last edited:
Back