Primerica Rates

Here is what may skew those numbers a bit. Many of the not counted recruits I believe are people that start the 'pre training'. They are told they should buy a term policy so they can show their clients that they believe in what they sell. Then they need to set up some 'training' appointment with their warm market. The 'Trainer' then goes in and sells the warm market be for the recruit is licensed so he does not get any comp.

Wino you got it. The system they have in place is what drives the machine. The big earners use the system and others just look at sales of policies.

Keep people coming and target their warm market.

Here is what may skew those numbers a bit. Many of the not counted recruits I believe are people that start the 'pre training'. They are told they should buy a term policy so they can show their clients that they believe in what they sell. Then they need to set up some 'training' appointment with their warm market. The 'Trainer' then goes in and sells the warm market be for the recruit is licensed so he does not get any comp.
No comp AND they bought the policy from their upline. A double kick in the nuts. LOL

A new person can make back the initial hit as soon as they so choose. Understand most of the new people coming in are green so there is a learning curve and education cost to consider. There is a cost where ever anyone starts.

RVP's run their offices and foot the cost. I'm not for or against the way they do business but I understand the machine.

A new person can make back the initial hit as soon as they so choose. Understand most of the new people coming in are green so there is a learning curve and education cost to consider. There is a cost where ever anyone starts.

RVP's run their offices and foot the cost. I'm not for or against the way they do business but I understand the machine.
The only thing I ever had against them is the way they have conducted business since the beginning of the AL Williams group. They were (don't know if they still are) trained call agents that write cash value insurance crooks, and to slam all forms of cash value insurance. Wholesale replacement of CV insurance even whe the CV insurance better filled the client's needs. It is one thing to sell a subpar term and annuity product and another to lie in order to do so. :1frown:

Hey I was once there. Most of the agents are good people. They have a product and they target a certain market. As for the trash value thing that's just a case of opening up their mind to alternative information.

I recently had a conversation with a rep and it was like talking to a wall in front of a rock. I told the rep I've been inside and outside the company and there is a big difference. And then made the point across the board for most any company..

They promote the top RVP position but over the years many have met that position and higher and left the company. Why?

I think that question should be asked for any company that promotes a position not just PFS. The person I was talking to couldn't see the money was in the system. That's why people join. Sell the dream to get to the warm market and some will stick and some won't.

People can debate until the moon turns blue but right now there is a PFS rep sitting down at some kitchen table doing a presentation. Maybe even selling a policy and signing up a recruit.

Now if we can offer a better solution that's on us to be there first or come in and compete.

In all things consider the system.

Hey . As for the trash value thing that's just a case of opening up their mind to alternative information.

So the only way you can open a mind to alternative information is through trashing a perfectly good product and honest agents trying to serve the needs of their clients? .. :sad:

Back