Primerica Rates

So the only way you can open a mind to alternative information is through trashing a perfectly good product and honest agents trying to serve the needs of their clients? .. :sad:

No..Many don't know what they don't know. One time a agent I knew asked me why people were so mad at the company after leaving?

I told him it was because people gave their heart and found out at the end of the day it's business. When I left many moons ago it was a very tough decision yet when I did mail in the letter to the H.O. and local office stating my leaving there were no questions asked. No calls but only a letter informing me of their rights..

That's when I understood the difference between hype and business. To make the big bucks run the system and don't get emotional...The old days are over..

there is a PFS rep sitting down at some kitchen table doing a presentation. Maybe even selling a policy and signing up a recruit.
Or being sold a policy by their upline, or paying to attend a weekend extravaganza, or buying the latest training dvds, or books, or signing up for the convention.......$$$$$

Or being sold a policy by their upline, or paying to attend a weekend extravaganza, or buying the latest training dvds, or books, or signing up for the convention.......$$$$$

Agents are independent contractors and yes some do sell tools I would think but I'm sure there is no requirement to buy. To host an event cost money. It's business. Where do the big boys get their funds for conventions and such. From the consumers.

So if a IC agent is renting a room at a hotel there are cost involved. If sharing motivation or experience to an organization there are cost.

Do I agree? Maybe or maybe not. What is the potential value? That's the question.

So if a IC agent is renting a room at a hotel there are cost involved.
Packing 5000 into a local banquet hall while charging $15 each covers way more than the rental costs.

As for their being "no requirement to buy".........."you're the only one on the team that hasn't signed up yet, and look how much Charlie turned things around after he attended the last conference. You want to be a stud.....right"?

Tool here is a big difference with the companies that use MLM compensation within the financial services industry. There is regulation be it state or federal as the agents have to be licensed.

If anyone thinks they are being led astray they have a whole industry where they can find another home. Many agents today got their start at companies like PFS.

Don't like getting pitched tools or don't want to recruit people can find options here. Not so much the same if selling lotions and potions.

I will always believe this. If PFS switched to offering other carriers they would be huge. At one time Art Williams had a field force of over 200,000 agents..

At one time Art Williams had a field force of over 200,000 agents..
At one time, they also sold more than double the policies each year too, but you won't hear that at any opportunity meeting. As for licensing, its an entry level multiple choice quiz, and even then over 80% fail to get licensed via their training system. And how can anyone feel they were lead astray when the vast majority have never had a real job, yet alone exposure to the insurance industry to compare the experience to? MLM isn't simply a compensation plan, it's an operating system or business strategy. And the word pitched is a little harsh. The more common term is coerced consumption, a subtle but very effective way of turning a selling force into clients without them even noticing.

Back