Primerica

teamafx

please tell me everything good/bad about primerica. I have a good friend who got his license much like I did last year. I havent used mine and still havent gotten into the business mainly because massachusetts isnt the greatest place for it. He was looking at primerica and I know nothing about it, but I remembered this forum, so I figured id ask

teamafx said:
please tell me everything good/bad about primerica. I have a good friend who got his license much like I did last year. I havent used mine and still havent gotten into the business mainly because massachusetts isnt the greatest place for it. He was looking at primerica and I know nothing about it, but I remembered this forum, so I figured id ask

Just tell him to stay away!!

The kicker here is this: After you or your friend uncover their types of products offered, with term being the primary - just ask yourself this one question below.

Does every person need to eat ground sirloin hamburgers for his/her primary source of red meat, which is protein?

there's probably alot of stuff here elsewhere. Basically as close to mlm as you can get in insurance. So-so rates. Representatives usually lack basic insurance knowledge or understand how their own policies work.

They are a big "everybody else is bad.. but us." kind of salespeople and company. If there was only "one" good company out there, we'd be doomed as a country.

Primeamerica bought out the old Massachusetts Indemnity Life Insurance Company which issued the term life products sold by agents of A.L. Williams Agency. Art Williams got into some hot water with several state DOI's and retired. Primeamerica bought out his business. They hire part-time "agents" who are mainly interested in recruiting (typical MLM tactic). Aside from the emphasis on recruiting, they approach prospects with a "buy term and invest the rest" mantra that Art Williams promulgated. They tear down whole life, UL insurance. Their term life is overpriced.

They are the Amway of insurance. If you know anyone who has had a good experience in Amway, perhaps Primerica is worth a shot. If not, I'd politely decline joining their cult.

(the cult comment is jest)

Latest posts

Back