Primerica

Your friend may not be a friend if he or she is "raking you over the coals."

If you want a good career in life ins, there are many, many options besides Primerica.

That's not a friend. Know the difference.

dozens to hundreds of companies offer better rates, have higher ratings and aren't looking to turn you into a subagent to make money off your back.

That's not a friend.

Maybe the friend hasn't reached the same level of enlightenment as the rest of us ;)

Never throw away a friend, just beware of the conditions of the the friendship and adjust your expectations accordingly...

I have a "friend" that constantly begs me to check out Primerica. What, if anything, do you folks know of Primerica? Any personal experience with the company? Know how it works? Anything. I have never heard of them until recently.

HELP!

Whenever I see "Primerica", I think opportunity. I replaced two of their policies last week.

Winter

You have all made me so GLAD :) that I chose NOT to attend the meeting.

I also learned that they would hold me CAPTIVE :mad: and make me sign a 2 year non-compete agreement within 50 miles of my home.

I never have liked the idea of "being held captive" - doesn't have a very nice ring to it....;)

I just signed on an ex-Primerica agent. After completing all the contracting material, she sat there with her checkbook asking...how much do I owe you? At first it wasn't hitting home until I remembered that Primerica charges several $ hundred dollars to sign on. I gladly said, you owe zero.

I thought she was going to explode when I told her she gets an 85% commission. I could have gone 90% but then she could take advance and I would be liable for paying it back. That's not for me. To me an 85% contract is ho-hum but she said she was paid a lot less at Primerica.

This particular person is a 20 year client and her friend talked her into getting licensed and signing on with Primerica. At the time that she was considering entering the Primerica business I told her the pros and cons of Primerica. Yea pros....hm????

After the experience she now says to me, "please don't say I told you so."

I am not even going to get started because I could fill pages on this one.

I have a "friend" that constantly begs me to check out Primerica. What, if anything, do you folks know of Primerica? Any personal experience with the company? Know how it works? Anything. I have never heard of them until recently.

HELP!

I just signed on an ex-Primerica agent. After completing all the contracting material, she sat there with her checkbook asking...how much do I owe you? At first it wasn't hitting home until I remembered that Primerica charges several $ hundred dollars to sign on. I gladly said, you owe zero.

I thought she was going to explode when I told her she gets an 85% commission. I could have gone 90% but then she could take advance and I would be liable for paying it back. That's not for me. To me an 85% contract is ho-hum but she said she was paid a lot less at Primerica.

This particular person is a 20 year client and her friend talked her into getting licensed and signing on with Primerica. At the time that she was considering entering the Primerica business I told her the pros and cons of Primerica. Yea pros....hm????

After the experience she now says to me, "please don't say I told you so."

I am not even going to get started because I could fill pages on this one.

SSHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhHHhuuushh!!!! The sign on fee is four-hunnerd..no wait! FIVE-Hunnard!! Cash Only!!!

I knew it had to be multi level the way some people attack you when trying to recruit you. I went to a small business local industry night recently. Normally I get some good contacts to do marketing for but this particular night I was pounded by 3 different Primerica people asking if I wanted to get into the insurance business. I figured MLM now confirmed by this thread!

Primerica is a multi-level marketing insurance company. They pay lower commissions but you recieve over rides for signing up your "friends" as sub-agents. To make good money with Primerica you need to sign up lots of "friends."

I would stay away from them. You will do better staying independent. You can sell lower priced product and make more commission doing it. And the best part is your friends will not run and hide when you come walking toward them.

Back