Print spanish policy?

Does any company have the capability to print policy for the client in Spanish that can do a 10 pay
FE WL?

Since my wife sells a lot of Hispanics that don't speak English, we have looked into this. Unfortunately, we've had no luck with any of the typical FE carriers. I think the carriers would have to get the application approved through each state, in Spanish.

Lincoln Heritage will do their policies in Spanish

I find that surprising. I wonder if it is in both English and Spanish with a note saying that the English language version is the definitive version? Otherwise you could get into some really ugly court battles.

They even have spanish speaking CSR’s: foresters and trans will do marketing material in spanish.

They even have spanish speaking CSR’s: foresters and trans will do marketing material in spanish.

I get that. But to litigate a Spanish language policy would be a huge pain. I guess they feel the upside is worth it.

Just imagine what the jury would go through. Everything would be in a foreign language and they would be receiving translations of everything.

I have my doubts too. Court battles could occur
I have always thought this to be an interesting topic. It kind of boggles my mind that carriers will offer marketing materials in Spanish, and even offer a Spanish speaking POS interview.
But................ they are OK with the applicant signing an English application, knowing full well that the applicant does not speak a lick of English. I've never quite grasped how all of that is approved by the state DOI's.
Seems like it would be much more plausible to require an interpreter to be involved in the POS interview, thus validating the assumption that the same interpreter helped them decipher the application before signing it.

Back