Privacy? C'mon...No laws have been broken...

CHUMPS FROM OXFORD

Guru
5000 Post Club
Hang with me. I'll get to my point in a moment.

I spoke with an Aetna rep last week. I was complaining that the new "Value" plan and the "Preventative" plans have been taken out of the brochure. I was wondering why.

The rep explained that although these plans are still available to be written, Aetna does not want to actively market them because they are "stripped down" plans. (Take some notes on this Assurant!)

OK...Here's the point of this thread. By merely posting the contents of my conversation with the Aetna rep...have I crossed the line regarding privacy.

On occasion, I will post summaries of conversations I have had with various lead companies, and even copy and paste contents of emails.

Actually, I think many of us do this.

Is it a privacy issue?

Just curious what your thoughts are.

Here's another example:

Dear ED, call us today: 877-245-3237
Is your lead provider doing all that they can to show you success? Maybe it's time to trade up to iLeads.com?
Feature iLeads.com Prospect Zone Netquote QuotesAuction
Organically Generated Leads: Yes ?? ?? ??
Zero-Risk Replacement Policy: Yes No No No
Exclusive Leads Available: Yes No No No
Unique 6-Step Quality Process: Yes No No No
Order Sizes for Every Client: Yes ?? ?? ??
Leads Sold How Many Times: 1+ 4+ 4+ 4+

Should I have posted that?

Yes, any factual, helpful information should be shared with others. That's what this board is all about.

If that information should not have been shared with you then the person who gave it to you should have his butt handed to him, not you.

Back