Private Exchanges Expected to Surpass Public Model

Don't most of us operate a private exchange? You can go to my quote engine and run a quote for all carriers I contract with just like you will be able to do with the public exchange. I don't see the point of the article.

Don't most of us operate a private exchange? You can go to my quote engine and run a quote for all carriers I contract with just like you will be able to do with the public exchange. I don't see the point of the article.

This can't possibly be true....an "exchange" is an entirely new concept....what will they think of next?? I'm thinking someone out there is working on a new invention called a "transaction".

Times are a changin.

Private to surpass public? Considering it's 100% private right now and public doesn't exist, I think that's a bit backwards.

This can't possibly be true....an "exchange" is an entirely new concept....what will they think of next?? I'm thinking someone out there is working on a new invention called a "transaction".

Times are a changin.

And.... (drum roll please), then the government thought of a new term - marketplace. Well, there's a new one.

And.... (drum roll please), then the government thought of a new term - marketplace. Well, there's a new one.

Wow..... poof....you just blew my mind. No wonder these guys are in charge... they're freakin geniuses. It must have been a Harvard MBA that figured this one out!

What next? Is somebody from the middle east is going to invent a "bazaar"? That'll be the day.

Are any of you looking at working with a private exchange?

Health Insurance Exchange

Like we said back on April 15th, PRIVATE exchanges will attract a wider array of companies than the regulation burdened public Exchange-Marketplaces.
Ref: http://www.insurance-forums.net/for...um/private-exchanges-where-action-t51965.html

And as the states come out with their (mostly) no-name public exchange health insurance company participants, it seems that the Private HIX participation may indeed surpass the Public HIX participation with those Americans who don't qualify for a taxpayer handout (subsidy)?
-ac

These articles are nothing more than blog posts. People are trying to create daily content.

If you look at the survey of 2,000 people, how many of them are decision makers in their company benefits?

The author is just trying to create content.

I have not heard one word locally about an actual private exchange being established. I hear their are companies working on it.

The private exchange market could be geared for the groups that are over 100 and want to stay fully insured.

Back