Private Message Harrassment

Sam

Founder
Administrator
We have been sent some examples of members harassing and sending vulgar messages to other members via our private message function. We do not provide the pm function so that members can abuse it and spam or harass other members.

To any who might fall into the category, please be on notice that if we are sent examples of such harassment, it will result in removal of your ability to send or receive PM's and may also result in a ban from the forum.

As usual, we will use our secret algorithm of arbitrary capriciousness in determining what meets the standards of harassment.

We have been sent some examples of members harassing and sending vulgar messages to other members via our private message function. We do not provide the pm function so that members can abuse it and spam or harass other members.

To any who might fall into the category, please be on notice that if we are sent examples of such harassment, it will result in removal of your ability to send or receive PM's and may also result in a ban from the forum.

As usual, we will use our secret algorithm of arbitrary capriciousness in determining what meets the standards of harassment.

Wino is the one that kept asking me for more pictures. This is BS!

I vote (we do get a vote don't we?) that all new and existing private messages become public starting today.

I bet there would be some real interesting reading once that change took place.

Think of the extra forum traffic that would generate Sam.

Who's with me on this? Who votes YES to proposition #222 ?

I vote (we do get a vote don't we?) that all new and existing private messages become public starting today.

Oh yeah... lets make the forum even more of a spectacle than it already its...
(I know it was just a joke Scott)

t_360_1.jpg

Oh yeah... lets make the forum even more of a spectacle than it already its... (I know it was just a joke Scott)

Not really a joke. I think it would be a great idea.

Or Sam could charge for the all access pass. He would make a fortune.

I'll second your motion!

Back