Problem with Life Quota (Captive)

After doing the needs analysis (in which I'm sure you're finding out their financial situation and what their financial goals are, etc. and not just asking "do you have life insurance") and in those cases where you find a need for additional coverage, stress the need to act now since the longer they wait the more expensive it will be and as well as the importance of acting now if their health is good and not waiting until they are possibly a rated case or a decline. Again, if all they know is group they may not be aware of how underwriting works and how life insurance is priced.

Stress that the role of life insurance is to maintain the current standard of living for at least a few years---very few families will have enough group insurance to accomplish this.

I have also found a lot of good stuff on advisortoday.com

Tons of stuff from the MDRT, sales ideas, ideas for new agents etc. There is stuff on there for Life Only, P&C etc.

They also have POD casts that you can download, and it is all free!

NWInsurance

awesome guys thanks, didnt mention but I was able to get a $100k term this week. $121 a month so Im pumped up about it. Just hope she dont get turned down. Ill check out all the sites.

Last edited:
Back