Production Requirements for Direct Appointments

neb1970

Expert
Does anyone know the production requirements groups like ASI Lloyds, Metlife, Nationwide, Travelers, Chubb, Foremost, Kemper, Progressive, Hartford, and Safeco place on brand new agencies that are lucky enough to get appointed with them?

I've heard it's next to impossible as a new agency to get these appointments, but curious if anyone has tried and seen the production requirements if you do get accepted and appointed?

Each one of those companies are different. Foremost nad Progressive will be likely be far less and easy to get than the likes of Chubb. Safeco, Trav, Kemper may be more similar.

Does anyone know the production requirements groups like ASI Lloyds, Metlife, Nationwide, Travelers, Chubb, Foremost, Kemper, Progressive, Hartford, and Safeco place on brand new agencies that are lucky enough to get appointed with them?

I've heard it's next to impossible as a new agency to get these appointments, but curious if anyone has tried and seen the production requirements if you do get accepted and appointed?

I would still try to get appointed to the tougher ones you might get lucky depending on your areas rep. Nationwide wanted around 12 policies monthly which isn't hard by any means.

Back